The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BDM Leather Storage Bags for under the front seats & other areas

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
I jut saw those on FB - pretty handy.

Looking forward to more and more options as IG's arrive in the country and people hear about them and get to put their minds to kitting them out. Our Aussie cottage 4wd / camping accessory businesses are pretty handy - should be some great stuff arrive in due course.

Of course someone like Kings will pinch those ideas and start flogging cheap versions of them out of China as well for people that prefer cheap over quality, but so be it I suppose you have to cater for everyone.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
I jut saw those on FB - pretty handy.

Looking forward to more and more options as IG's arrive in the country and people hear about them and get to put their minds to kitting them out. Our Aussie cottage 4wd / camping accessory businesses are pretty handy - should be some great stuff arrive in due course.

Of course someone like Kings will pinch those ideas and start flogging cheap versions of them out of China as well for people that prefer cheap over quality, but so be it I suppose you have to cater for everyone.
I doubt Kings or the like would copy them as the market is far too small to make mass production viable. There are plenty around similar of equal quality that sell well.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA
Thanks Mr Mike I have ordered two of those INEOS underseat bags from BDM.

Some other supplies have some excellent products also; like
  1. BLACKSMITH Camping Supplies, with a range of canvas bags, canvas garbage bin, firewood carrier etc
  2. King Canvas, who have tie down straps, canvas tarps, canvas bags and much, much more. I have the tie down straps;
  3. Just Straps, belts and tie down straps for those storage bags.
I have something for everyone listed and they make quality products.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I doubt Kings or the like would copy them as the market is far too small to make mass production viable. There are plenty around similar of equal quality that sell well.
I have a couple of similar from Kings, they already have them. Not quite as classy but same concept

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score
Love the undersea idea. Would buy those in a heartbeat.

DCPU, will they accept international orders, on the assumption you have enquired?
Sorry, no I haven't enquired. It's more food for thought for me. I'd like mine slightly different ~ not a fan of the plastic see through top.

Back
Top Bottom