The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BDM Leather and Canvas

1700422095013.png

BDM Leather and Canvas proudly design and manufacture products for a variety of industries, ensuring high quality and fit for purpose goods. We service mining, oil and gas, aviation, hospitality, emergency service, all aspects industrial and of course wholesale.

Proudly Australian owned and operated, BDM was established in 1992 in Rockingham Western Australia. Since then we have expanded and constantly invest in technology and staff development.

Campers Choice is under the umbrella of BDM which is focused on overlanding and off road specific storage bags.
This range is Australian made licensed giving you confidence in the best materials and workmanship to ensure your items are robust and ready for that next offroad adventure!
We take the opportunity to thank you for looking at our products we proudly manufacture.

Telephone: (08) 9528 7055

Email: enquiries@bdmleather.com.au

underseat6.jpg

underseat4.jpg

underseat1.jpg

underseat3.jpg

shop here for underseat bags

BDM Leather

Supporting Vendor
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Guys, we appreciate your support of our current range of products. Please send us your photos of our gear in use please! Our team love to see what they create being used for what it was designed for.
If your happy we would also like to feature you in our socials, so please dont forget to include your social media account details if you would like to be featured.
Thanks

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:23 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after a brief trip back home to West Oz from my other home in France I had the chance to fit the Grenadier grey canvas seat covers I collected from Joel at BDM in Rockingham.

As these covers are made for the Aussie i.e RHD market I ignored the instructions labelled prominently on both the left and right hand seat back. (possibly suggest to supacover just put left and right? The tag indicated on the pic is all you get on the Ineos covers… 🤷‍♂️)

Anyway installation was pretty straight forward, although not to sure about the attachment method for the front seat covers so I did one without folding up the trim cover (indicated in the pic) and the other using the seat cover back bottom Velcro strip (not sure if that’s the most effective way to describe it but a writer I am not.. 🤣) to secure to the trim cover (see pics)

The covers have 2” wide Velcro securing straps running in both directions enabling you to cinch them down tight, and joint cover strips that are 1/2” wide that stop stuff falling down through the seats.

The headrest covers must be a different spec in Oz as only one cover fit, I’ve put the larger covers to use in the back to hold assorted light weight bits and bobs..

I can attest to the strength of these covers having used and abused them on landcruisers in a previous life as an underground miner. They are tough as boots!

Postage over this side of the pond and import duties I can’t comment on as I collected myself.
I’m sure if you drop Joel a line at
joel@bdmleather.com.au he will be happy to discuss.

Will try to remember to post an update after they have had some use/abuse and feedback 😎

I’ve attached a few pics, if anyone wants more drop me a line and I’ll post them.

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0593.jpeg
    IMG_0593.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0578.jpeg
    IMG_0578.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0580.jpeg
    IMG_0580.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 58

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Another couple of pictures showing the stitching etc..

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpeg
    IMG_0599.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0598.jpeg
    IMG_0598.jpeg
    918.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0597.jpeg
    IMG_0597.jpeg
    820.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0596.jpeg
    IMG_0596.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0600.jpeg
    IMG_0600.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 56

BDM Leather

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Another couple of pictures showing the stitching etc..
they look great fitted up. As the canvas is brand new it needs time to wear in and various environmental conditions to relax and soften. I look forward to seeing their performance over time. Thanks for posting the images up.

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
they look great fitted up. As the canvas is brand new it needs time to wear in and various environmental conditions to relax and soften. I look forward to seeing their performance over time. Thanks for posting the images up.
Hey Joel, I don’t suppose you do a center console cover?

BDM Leather

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Joel, I don’t suppose you do a center console cover?
hope your well. Ill get back to you and see if the manufacturer has done one. I was asked about a center console cover last week. Ill be in touch. Im also enquiring about a full protective dash mat. Left hand drive should be a mirrored example of a RHD hopefully.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
hope your well. Ill get back to you and see if the manufacturer has done one. I was asked about a center console cover last week. Ill be in touch. Im also enquiring about a full protective dash mat. Left hand drive should be a mirrored example of a RHD hopefully.
Like the idea of a dash mat

Back
Top Bottom