The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BDM Leather Storage Bags for under the front seats & other areas

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
Same thoughts on the product plus no clear plastic.
Had a discussion with an owner (mate of the owner of the products pictured) today about them with no plastic, it does seem like a good idea depending on what you are putting in them. Keeping items dust/dirt free is good but not for access

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
I bought several clear top canvas bags from Aldi during one of their " Saturday specials" offerings a couple of years ago. I use them for storing tools in a vehicle. They've been excellent and so far I have had no issues with the clear panels.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:42 PM
Reaction score
Couldn't find the thread by @DCPU

Had a reply from Joel and I've added in a conversion to GP£ from AUS$.

I will definitely order the under seat bags.

Below is a list of prices for the specific items we have made or designed along with a few items in the pipeline:

-Under seat Bag set ( 2 bags per set) $319inc GST (£170.63) in production/ available mid July

-Dash Mat $196inc GST (£104.83) in production/ available mid July

-Door Pockets ( 2 per set) $283 inc GST (£151.36) (in production/ available mid July

-Rubbish Bin Bag $199inc GST (£196.53) (27 plastic liner is available in store only) in stock https://www.camperschoice.com.au/shop/product/80241/campers-choice-spare-wheel-bin-bag/

All our products are proudly made in WA and we source only the best raw materials from around the world.

All our cutting is completed on our automated in-house cutting machine and all our sewing is done in-house as well.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Couldn't find the thread by @DCPU

Had a reply from Joel and I've added in a conversion to GP£ from AUS$.

I will definitely order the under seat bags.
Thanks for your time there NOMAD.
Will have to digest those costs which come with the likely potential of a further 20% UK VAT. They do look very good though. Still tempted.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for your time there NOMAD.
Will have to digest those costs which come with the likely potential of a further 20% UK VAT. They do look very good though. Still tempted.
Not sure how our taxes will apply but if it's not a duty free product then if importing 'officially' will attract UK Duty + VAT, + VAT on the Duty amount.

Back
Top Bottom