The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

BDM Leather Storage Bags for under the front seats & other areas

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I bought storage paunches from 5.11

They are a good fit, robust and a good value.

View attachment 7817211
That's not a bad option at all. I don't need bespoke quality, I just need something to fit and will survive occasional use. Will not be a daily use item so can come down the quality line some. Clear top would be nice though.
Thank link.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 PM
Reaction score
That's not a bad option at all. I don't need bespoke quality, I just need something to fit and will survive occasional use. Will not be a daily use item so can come down the quality line some. Clear top would be nice though.
Thank link.
I considered clear top but after a while they look scuffed, after some discussion I'm thinking of a Velcro tab with a hinge top and a fairly stiff sides. If you can imagine what I mean

MarkH

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score

Attachments

• PXL_20220719_221042676.jpg
    PXL_20220719_221042676.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 28
  • PXL_20220719_220945382.jpg
    PXL_20220719_220945382.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 32

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
they replied to me,
Too many threads going matey.

Yes they have and this was my summary.

Below is a list of prices for the specific items we have made or designed along with a few items in the pipeline:

-Under seat Bag set ( 2 bags per set) $319inc GST (£170.63) in production/ available mid July

-Dash Mat $196inc GST (£104.83) in production/ available mid July

-Door Pockets ( 2 per set) $283 inc GST (£151.36) (in production/ available mid July

-Rubbish Bin Bag $199inc GST (£196.53) (27 plastic liner is available in store only) in stock https://www.camperschoice.com.au/shop/product/80241/campers-choice-spare-wheel-bin-bag/

All our products are proudly made in WA and we source only the best raw materials from around the world.

All our cutting is completed on our automated in-house cutting machine and all our sewing is done in-house as well.

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
I will be buying them for driver and passenger. I will also be purchasing a rear middle seat armrest with cup holders for the kids.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Underseat storage bags from Germany now available here.

underseat bag for the Grenadier,

individually handcrafted, a perfect fit for the Grenadier. (fits for driver and passenger side)

high-quality, durable Cordura, water-repellent and non-stick coated, applied to a foam core on both sides... The bags are designed for durability, the materials used and the quality of workmanship reflect the character of the car.

Handcrafted in Germany.

This handy accessory gives you an extra, discreet storage option that's ideal for all those little essentials you want to keep close at hand.

Our underseat storage bag measures 48cm x 21cm x 11cm and is perfectly engineered to fit under the Grenadier's driver and passenger seats from the door side. EUIPO protected . Thanks to the robust leather handle, which we offer both in elegant black and in reddish brown to match the saddle leather, it can be pushed in and out without any problems. The selection of the leather color of the handles also offers you a touch of individuality and adapts harmoniously to the interior of your vehicle.

Cordura is a high-performance fabric originally developed for military purposes and is characterized by its extremely high strength and durability. Cordura's high tenacity fibers are highly resistant to wear, tear and even chafing, making this case ideal for everyday use in your Ineos Grenadier. In addition, Cordura is not only stain-resistant, but also washable, making cleaning and maintaining your bag a breeze.

Another special feature of the bag is the lid made of durable, permanently elastic film, which allows you to see the inside without having to open it. At the same time, a cover strip attached to the front area ensures that you cannot look directly into the bag when it is under the seat. In this way, your privacy is protected while maintaining convenience and accessibility.

In addition, each of our bags has an embossing on the leather handle - as a sign of our quality and attention to detail.

1692614918798.png
1692614956555.png
1692615010901.png
1692615081714.png
1692615132976.png

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Underseat storage bags from Germany now available here.

underseat bag for the Grenadier,

individually handcrafted, a perfect fit for the Grenadier. (fits for driver and passenger side)

high-quality, durable Cordura, water-repellent and non-stick coated, applied to a foam core on both sides... The bags are designed for durability, the materials used and the quality of workmanship reflect the character of the car.

Handcrafted in Germany.

This handy accessory gives you an extra, discreet storage option that's ideal for all those little essentials you want to keep close at hand.

Our underseat storage bag measures 48cm x 21cm x 11cm and is perfectly engineered to fit under the Grenadier's driver and passenger seats from the door side. EUIPO protected . Thanks to the robust leather handle, which we offer both in elegant black and in reddish brown to match the saddle leather, it can be pushed in and out without any problems. The selection of the leather color of the handles also offers you a touch of individuality and adapts harmoniously to the interior of your vehicle.

Cordura is a high-performance fabric originally developed for military purposes and is characterized by its extremely high strength and durability. Cordura's high tenacity fibers are highly resistant to wear, tear and even chafing, making this case ideal for everyday use in your Ineos Grenadier. In addition, Cordura is not only stain-resistant, but also washable, making cleaning and maintaining your bag a breeze.

Another special feature of the bag is the lid made of durable, permanently elastic film, which allows you to see the inside without having to open it. At the same time, a cover strip attached to the front area ensures that you cannot look directly into the bag when it is under the seat. In this way, your privacy is protected while maintaining convenience and accessibility.

In addition, each of our bags has an embossing on the leather handle - as a sign of our quality and attention to detail.

View attachment 7824272
View attachment 7824273
View attachment 7824274
View attachment 7824275
View attachment 7824276
Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.
without a crash course in German. Are they offering a pair of bags at €100 or more likely a single item?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Simply right-click Translate!

Looks like they're £73 a piece + shipping.
Shipping at £53.00!! Thinking of who I know in Germany. Cost to ship side bars was not much more expensive. Just emailed them to see if there is a more reasonable postage method.

Back
Top Bottom