The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sir Jim doesn't like the front design?

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket front bumper out there yet? I'm sure ARB will be producing one.
I heard / read somewhere that ARB were the manufacturer for the Aussie roo bar - not sure about the steel front bumper though but makes sense if they are making those too if it’s only for the Aussie market.

RYAustralia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Personally think the steel bumper with bull bar looks fantastic! I hope we're going to be able to order them in to the US.

Do you think factory spec'd ones have different front springs or are those bars not heavy enough to warrant an upgrade?
Until it burns to a cinder or floods. Take care mate!
Floods mainly are in SE QLD - up north it’s beautiful almost every day most of the year. Apart from those terrible 3 winter days. They are a killer.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I heard / read somewhere that ARB were the manufacturer for the Aussie roo bar - not sure about the steel front bumper though but makes sense if they are making those too if it’s only for the Aussie market.
No not ARB as i understand it.
EGR is the manufacturer.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Floods mainly are in SE QLD - up north it’s beautiful almost every day most of the year. Apart from those terrible 3 winter days. They are a killer.
anything below 20 degC and my Cairns-based grandkids are rugged up in puffer jackets, ugg boots and...shorts! 🤣

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Listening to the RB guys here in South Australia they are making a br
This was covered extensively in a previous tread as the Aust Design Rules require certain standards and concerns centered around the impact issues of the standard bar, hence the side braces that have been put on by some owners.
It looks terrible. That is why I taking delivery of mine without a bar

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Listening to the RB guys here in South Australia they are making a br
This was covered extensively in a previous tread as the Aust Design Rules require certain standards and concerns centered around the impact issues of the standard bar, hence the side braces that have been put on by some owners.
It looks terrible. That is why I taking delivery of mine without a bar
Each to their own. I like the look, I just wish it was another 10cm further away from the grill.
And I’m not sure anyone bought side rails to support the bullbar. Completely different purpose, as are ARB’s for example.

Top Cat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Each to their own. I like the look, I just wish it was another 10cm further away from the grill.
And I’m not sure anyone bought side rails to support the bullbar. Completely different purpose, as are ARB’s for example.
Hi Bigleonski
Two of the vehicles have arrived in the Adelaide showroom with side rails and it doesnt look pretty
My issue is the grill point and the angle of the bar, hence my preference for an ARB style like my D4

Back
Top Bottom