Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Sir Jim doesn't like the front design?

BD1

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
I am watching the videos on the IG site and in this video it sounds like Sir Jim doesn't like the front design? About the 4:26 min mark:

My American ears might not be hearing correctly.

Overall, a really nice interview and my first exposure to Sir Jim.

trobex

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I added the roo bar to my order after a test drive, for that reason. The non-bar version (I think) looks a little off... like the design had the bar needed to make it whole.

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:58 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
For some unknown reason, I thought we in OZ are having the extended bumper that I quite like the look of...happy opinions

BD1

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-States
Are the plastic vs metal bumpers different sizes?

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I remember them all talking about the bumper being able to be used as seat and now confused if that was for OZ or not...but we know it is the steel version but which one?

rovie

Contributor
In Production
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I remember them all talking about the bumper being able to be used as seat and now confused if that was for OZ or not...but we know it is the steel version but which one?
Yes, that's right. I was one of them. And I still like it and for me it is useful.

Nomad

Contributor
Contract Signed
Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-Kingdom
In the UK we cannot fit a "ROO" bar for legal reasons. Thinking of two extra large "Cibie" spots to break the front down.

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Country
United-States
I think it looks better on the light colours than darker
The bumper below looks huge
My vehicle on the right
View attachment 7800551View attachment 7800555
I hope we can get the roo bar in NA - it makes the front end look better.

@DaveB - the roo bar on "your" truck shows it wrapping around and down the wheel well, but the recent pics I've seen do not have that. Thoughts?

Top Bottom