The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Rohny Dahl video incoming

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
I may have forgotten to display the 'Caution. Gentle Ribbing Ahead' sign when I posted his pic?

ASPW has made himself a public figure and is therefore a target for some fun. From his own website:
Andrew St Pierre White (AKA ASPW) is likely the world’s best-known 4×4 writer, commentator and adventure-travel filmmaker and is commonly referred to as’ The David Attenborough of 4WD’.

That's called poking your head above the parapet. I'm sure Andrew is thick-skinned enough to cope with any flak that he attracts.
The irony is, these couple of posts probably caused a few clicks on his social channels and earned him some revenue. He would probably say thank you for the mention.

Now, back to Ronny Dahl: Potentially a future ASPW; hopefully without all the theatre.
Definitely, it's all about the clicks/likes/comments. The more - good and bad, the better for his channel/income.

Reactions: Max

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
commonly referred to as’ The David Attenborough of 4WD’.

hahahahaha!!!!

I doubt that ASPW will be having a scientific research ship named in his honour anytime soon!

Back to Ronny Dahl, I'm reading one of his books to my children, Charlie and the Toyota Factory.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Everyone believed that Toyota had invented something new. Yes, the terminology. Good old Henry had already made good progress some time before that with his production of the T-model.

Back
Top Bottom