The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Rims

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
What is everyone thinking on the rims? Debating on buying steel with the 18” KO2 tires, then getting a set of nicer after market rims with more of an on-road tires as a primary set. Thoughts?

Last edited:

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
These don’t look too bad 👍IMG_8013.jpegT

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the 17" steelies with the KO2s, but don't plan on running different tires. I have a set of KO2s on my current car and have no problems with them for around town or in the rough. On the highway they can be a little wandery, so if I were doing any consistently longer distances I can see going your route.

Local time
1:50 AM
Reaction score
I like alloys but was thinking steel 17" with the stock BS and putting the $700CAD alloy opt upgrade toward a second set of rims. Then buy snow tires and mount them on the oem steel rims. Might be backwards but that was what I have been thinking.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
I'm thinking about 17" steel wheels, not ordering the rough pack and ordering the diff seperate. This elimates the KO2 and 700 dollars. I will get wildpeaks AT3W which I have now on my Defender. They are not loud on the street, work great in the snow and in the woods. Those will be mounted on Braid wheels(rally). The steel wheels will go in shed and use when needed. I am also thinking about moving up to a 33 or 34.

Dallas_TX_Grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:50 AM
Reaction score
I'm thinking about 17" steel wheels w/KO2s and getting them painted white to match the scottish white roof (sela green body color). Not a fan of the black with white roof

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom