The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Pre-order update after submission

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
I left out an option on my pre-order. Is it too late or do I understand when contacted in July I will be able to ensure the specifications are accurate and add the option, or can I somehow do it now?

Thanks.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
I left out an option on my pre-order. Is it too late or do I understand when contacted in July I will be able to ensure the specifications are accurate and add the option, or can I somehow do it now?

Thanks.
Hi Heater, It's my understanding there will be an opportunity to modify your final build and not lose your production position, providing it's done within the time period that Ineos allows. Note terms below form Ineos. DaBulll

2. Important Timing
If you hold a reservation for a Vehicle (a “Reservation”) and have paid the reservation fee to INEOS (“Reservation Fee”) and complete the Pre-Order Process by the deadline communicated to you by INEOS (“Priority Deadline”), you will receive a priority manufacturing build slot. You may participate in the Pre-Order Process even if you do not hold a Reservation for a Vehicle but will not receive a priority manufacturing build slot.

4. Changing a Configuration.
Once submitted, you may change your configuration prior to the Priority Deadline referred to in Section 2 above without affecting your manufacturing build slot and delivery date, by contacting the INEOS call center at 833-494-4748. After INEOS announces its Dealer Network, you may change your configuration by contacting your Dealer; however, changes to Vehicle specifications may result in a delay to your manufacturing build slot and delivery date.

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
Thanks. I also went ahead and sent a note to customer service and was given a case number. I’ll post here what they say.

Back
Top Bottom