The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Expected that I would finalize my pre-order in late July

ED Mulrenin

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
Since it is late July, I contacted Ineos to ask about the status of finalizing my order. They responded by saying that it would not be until September,now. I guess that means delivery will not be in December, as promised earlier. Very discouraging.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Since it is late July, I contacted Ineos to ask about the status of finalizing my order. They responded by saying that it would not be until September,now. I guess that means delivery will not be in December, as promised earlier. Very discouraging.
Hang in there. Anything prior to 2024 has been unlikely for quite some time. If it helps, try to think of it as giving them more time to iron out the little bugs they’ve been having with the first model year production. There are a lot of us in the N American market waiting with you. By FAR this is the longest I’ve ever waited for any purchase, and it’s definitely frustrating. Just trying to stay up-beat and positive and look for the upside.🤔

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To be fair, considering that September is supposed to be dealer contact, and then production starts after that, the delivery timeline hasn't yet been altered.

With all that being said, if you're an early reservation holder, you're approaching the 2 year mark, if it is delayed a few more months, that isn't the biggest alteration in the world

Back
Top Bottom