The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas My Vehicle Pre-Order Information

equismorio

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
Just saw update on my account as well.
RSVP Sept 29 21 16:37 ET
Resv #: 0005263431
Pre ordered on June 5th
Pre order #: 0005553685 (in email after submitting)

Ineos Account update
Pre order #: 0000009725

So im guessing the number doesnt mean anything yet???
I'm assuming that your Pre-order number 9725 could be your build sequence number. I'm seeing others in that range and yours is somewhat lower...

BVB

Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
I could see the Grenadier assembly line featuring in an episode of that cartoon. Maybe not at Spacely Sprockets but certainly at Cogswell Cogs.

There's a donation made on behalf of each non-stock frame ordered. Also, someone here thought that the colored frames appeared to be done as an additional layer over black. That would add to the cost as well.

We budgeted for the Rhino Grey mostly because I'm tired of staring up at jet black undercarriages.
Perhaps those of us that chose the red/donation option may get preferential order deliveries??

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
I ran an assembly line, (20+ years ago, and not for autos, granted) and the pieces came to the line and painting was done in batches before the line. I'm not sure how or why one would want to paint random colors, but, maybe shit is like the jetsons now, I really don't know. It seems onerous without a cost savings. I'm not trying to argue a point, I'm just saying I'm not seeing many red frames chosen, and traditionally, thats an issue. Also, if differing frame colors didn't have some sort of additional work, the cost seems a little out of wack.
I can confirm that the body painting can be different for each car: I saw it with my own eyes in the paint shop of the factory. They eject like 20cm (if I recall it) of the new paint through the nozzle, and are ready to do the next car.
I don't know for the frame.
And like @255/85 said, there is a donation to two welfare projects for each frame that hasn't the standard black color.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I can confirm that the body painting can be different for each car: I saw it with my own eyes in the paint shop of the factory. They eject like 20cm (if I recall it) of the new paint through the nozzle, and are ready to do the next car.
I don't know for the frame.
And like @255/85 said, there is a donation to two welfare projects for each frame that hasn't the standard black color.
When I picked up my car, there were lots of Grenadiers on the lot. More than I expected. At least 50. And they were all different color and lots with different colored roofs. No batching it looks like.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
Where did you pick up? Also that silver is amazing color.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mossy in Houston. They are a pretty big region including south Texas, San Antonio, Austin, New Oreleans. Those are some big cities to serve.

Back
Top Bottom