The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas My Pre-order is in! Share yours

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
I changed mine from silver to donny metal grey. Mine is basically an optioned up trailmaster with the more tame tires. Leather on steering wheel with non leather seats ( figuring I would hose out the interior) , safari windows, alloy wheels, the side steps ( so my wife can enter and exit) , front winch, tow package. The one thing I did not do was the roof rack. Leaning towards a front runner roof rack, so I can potentially use my safari windows with the rack on.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:05 AM
Reaction score
I'll wait to pull the trigger later tonight, but here's my current build that meets my goal of keeping it under $85,000:

Trialmaster - Scottish White
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box
Saddle Leather Driver's Pack
Rubber Floor Mats
Checker Plates
Class III 2" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics
Cross Bars

Total: $84,945

Current Build.jpg

Notes:

Heat Reflective Privacy Glass - still no response from Ineos on our forum Q&A seeking confirmation that for the N.A. market, this is baked in tinting and not just a window tint film. Very disappointing. Bit of a dice roll, but I'm keeping this in my build for now.

Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box - this thing seems overpriced for what you get, but because I will be regularly traveling with a dog, I could see getting some good use out of it for muddy dog towels and recovery gear. Will probably cover it with a canvas wheel cover so I don't advertise the lock and storage space to ne'er-do-wells.

Rubber Floor Mats - I really would prefer Weathertech mats, but don't know if and when those will be available. Basic Weathertech mats will likely be about $235 shipped. So, $250 for the Ineos mats is not too big a markup.

Stuff I really want but have decided to go aftermarket on:

Rock Sliders (looking hard at LeTech's and Blacksheep's offerings and hopefully some new offerings will arise before delivery)

Winch (Hoping LeTech makes one of those modular bumper/winch combos for the steel bumper or ARB finally decides to get in the game.) Also, I've decided not to go with the Towing Mounting Plate - Front option because even though it might get me an upgraded suspension, I do not need a front towing plate, and would rather park that money for down the road and upgrade the suspension when my build comes more fully together - RTT, rock sliders, winch, and possibly 33" tires + 1.5" lift - to ensure the upgraded suspension is a good match for the full build weight. I would hate to spend the money on the Towing Mounting Plate - Front and get an upgraded suspension that I would then need to turn around and further upgrade after I add all the other heavy stuff I plan to add)

Seat Covers - will go with Melvill and Moon

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Pre order placed, 5582680. Trialmaster, Queen's Red, smooth pack with saddle leather, safari windows, winch and recovery kit, tow package, steps not sliders, lockable wheel cover, roof bars, rubber floors with carpet mats. Taxes in, around 150k CDN.

Local time
Reaction score
1688150573163.png
Fieldmaster
Sela Green
Contrast Roof – Inky Black
BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tire
Spare Wheel Lockable Storage Box
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Grey/Black
Saddle Leather
Carpet Flooring
Checker Plates
Class III 2" NAS Tow Hitch
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel
Tailgate Table
Cross-Bars

Added a few things I was on the fence about like the privacy glass, saddle leather and high-load panel but in the big pic, might as well go all in. As many of you have expressed on this forum and watching this develop for the past 6+ years, this is the closest thing in the States modern version of the rugged, traditional and stoutly built 4x4. Will still keep my '97 D90, as my wife and daughter will not let me part with it anyway. But the Grenadier will be my daily driver and replace my current '19 4runner. Fingers crossed our next steps with local dealers will go well for all.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
I see your US flag icon — where are you located? We have two dedicated NA sub sections. Pop in and introduce yourself. Welcome.

Local time
Reaction score
I see your US flag icon — where are you located? We have two dedicated NA sub sections. Pop in and introduce yourself. Welcome.
Thanks Krabby. I'm on the Northwest side of Atlanta. Just noticed I never added that and added my location. Did the test drive a few months back in N. Ga and was overall impressed.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger last night (I knew I was going to since the moment I drove one back in March)...
  • Donny w/ SW roof
  • 17" Steels w/ Bridgestones
  • Access ladder
  • Safari windows
  • Lockable Spare wheel box
  • Leather (black)
  • Compass/Altimeter
  • F/R Diff locks
  • Raised air intake
  • Hitch
  • Interior Utility Rails
December delivery would be grand (as soon as it was open I reserved one back in '21)

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Trialmaster Edition
Scottish White
17" Steel Wheels
BFG KO2 Tires
Leather trim - Grey/Black
Compass with Altimeter
Heavy Duty Utility Flooring
Rubber Mats
Rock Sliders
Class III 2' NAS Tow Hitch and Electronics
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel and Electrical Preparation
Auxiliary Battery

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
1688168116467.png
Preorder is in

Magic Mushroom
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Compass/Altimeter
Heated Seats
Leather Seats
Locking Differentials
Auxiliary Battery
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation
Towing package

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
IMG_0036.jpeg
All in Fieldmaster
ordered with everything that I didn’t want to do aftermarket
Donny grey
locking difs
carpet
leather and heated seats
Aux power
Tow package
tinted windows
utility belt (just like Batman)
Now I wait!

HandWringer

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Went against the grain with a decently equipped Fieldmaster in Shale Blue. I never would have landed on that color if I didn't see them all side by side at the offroad drive event - it just spoke to me. Some utility options (integrated front winch, front and rear diff locks) and some frivolous choices like the red ladder frame. Crossing fingers that the dealership doesn't blow it and I walk away.

Screenshot 2023-06-30 11.17.35 PM.png

TRAILMASTER

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@HandWringer
Ditto on my unexpectedly ordering Shale Blue FieldMaster following side by side comparison at off-road event.
Stormtrooper on both my D2 and 110 and my IG runner-up was DG (metallic).
Honestly hoping SB remains in the minority?

zvakanaka

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Shale Blue for me also, pretty color or colour. Red ladder frame. Fieldmaster, most options but not lockers

Smheard

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Here's mine.....

22Aug22 Reservation
24Jun23 Pre-order
Pre-order number: 14162
Estimated build window: Quarter 1 2024
Trialmaster Edition - Scottish White
17" Alloy Wheel