The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Tracking your Ineos in production.

Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
I ordered a Bronco about 3 years ago and once I got a vin I was able to track the vehicle through production. Is there anything similar from Ineos or another website to facilitate this. The reason i ask is because my dealer has given me a VIN but the Ineos website has not changed from pre-ordered and he is not able to get any other info.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
The best we have figured out is how to track it once it gets on a boat to head our way.

Thread 'Where is your Grenadier?' https://www.theineosforum.com/threads/where-is-your-grenadier.12413577/

Fun game, but not as easy as it was to track my F150.

I haven't checked on mine on the Grenadier website lately, last it said was in transit and I think it had already made it to the dealership by then.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Enjoy and jump in with both feet...

Realistically, if you have a VIN, that means you are either soon to be on the water (within 4 weeks) or are on the water.

Read through the thread and you'll see how to check BOLs or Customer numbers to find potential ships, and then scan through the VINs to find yours

neos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My pre-order date from Ineos website was 8/15/23 for a Q2 2024 delivery.....has not changed to "in production" on the website.....it's been sitting in my garage for 2 weeks. So there's that
Same... ineos skipped the entire process.. never even showed "in production" (still showed Q2). Dealer called me and said it would be there in 3-5 days. I contacted Ineos directly, and they verified that was my vehicle. This was mid/end of Feb. ( I do own it now - changed account details as well to owner, but still showing "reservation holder".. oh well. )

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Same... ineos skipped the entire process.. never even showed "in production" (still showed Q2). Dealer called me and said it would be there in 3-5 days. I contacted Ineos directly, and they verified that was my vehicle. This was mid/end of Feb. ( I do own it now - changed account details as well to owner, but still showing "reservation holder".. oh well. )
There’s a long thread discussing this very subject.

Basically it’s manual and I have to change the banners myself.

Congratulations on the grenadier.

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
So today I finally got the email and text, that my vehicle is being 'processed', then delivery to my dealer. My dealer will then contact me in about couple of weeks. I'm almost there!!!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
HAHA - I just checked and according to the IA website, my truck has not yet entered production. I've been driving it for 6 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom