The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Please tell me... (OK button function?)

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
....What on earth the"Ok" button next to the Toot button does ?

I have tried everything I can think of and still it doesn't seem to do anything.

Yesterday I had my first 12,000 mile service and the elusive software update, I haven't quite done 10,000 miles but im taking the vehicle off to Scotland next weekend to drive the North coast 500 so wouldn't be around.

Has anyone found out what the button is for ?

Thank you all.

Annee aka Grenadier_girl (Instagram)

Reactions: PBD

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score

I have tried everything I can think of and still it doesn't seem to do anything.

Yesterday I had my first 12,000 mile service and the elusive software update, I haven't quite done 10,000 miles but im taking the vehicle off to Scotland next weekend to drive the North coast 500 so wouldn't be around.

Thank you all.

Hi Annee
it's to "confirm" selection of a track on a recording playback, or confirm selection of a radio station (see PP24/25 or thereabouts of the owner's manual) (I've never used it...the OK button that is :rolleyes: )
The North Coast 500 looks like being a spectacular trip... Happy travels and enjoy the drive!! Great to learn your recovery is going so well! (y)

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score

Thank you all.

Found no function needer at the moment. make sense that it is for the audio selection.
In my opinion, it should be there to klik away the irritating fault messages, or messages as XX days to service etc.... I am not a child, I can think of myself and don't need a reminder every 1 1/2 minute. (both of cours are my opinion)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
I know at least one function: If a traffic announcement interrupts your music playback, press OK and the traffic announcement is muted so that the music continues to play.

Back
Top Bottom