The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Picked up My Grenadier!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:41 PM
Reaction score
I've always loved the blue color - just like my favorite Porsche from the 70's. I've ordered the orange 'V' stickers and have a few subtle 'Gulf' racing decals to add to the car - looking forward to picking it up soon!
Me too, but it just didn't grab me when I saw it in person. Our family owns five white cars, so MM is mixing it up a bit - plus it will look good next to the bronze green 109.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
go to https://diginate.com/ reach out to Clive and he can help pick out stickers - with shipping about $40 from UK. Easy guy to work with -
Here's the message I sent Clive via his website contact form...
Hi, I would like to order decals that were saved by another client. The quote was designated as D84827. Please advise on how to proceed. Cheers, Greg

Clive responded...
Hi Greg,
Thanks for the enquiry. Yes we have the design on file, see attached. What would you like to order?

If you can create an account on the site I can drop the stickers in to your cart.

Regards

Clive

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This needs to be on EVERYONE's equipment list - real slick hood ornament (or anywhere) created by Stu and team on the site store link. Has the number of when you joined the forum View attachment 7836403
Above and to the right of the right-side tail light is a perfect spot.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've always loved the blue color - just like my favorite Porsche from the 70's. I've ordered the orange 'V' stickers and have a few subtle 'Gulf' racing decals to add to the car - looking forward to picking it up soon!
I love this car. Fun fact - I have a full sim racing setup at home and let me tell you! this car is an absolute handful to drive!

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed. I have always liked the Gulf livery and the Philadelphia Flyers are my favorite team so I was going to get Orange as well to go on my shale blue.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A little more towards the middle and a little higher. I’m on my phone right now so I can’t show you. But you’re in the neighborhood.

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A few things to roll into one post:

- Spoke to Mike at RDS and I should be good to go for final delivery this week; a couple of lagging accessories that are still being delivered.

- PenFed won me over with the financing. USAA, Progressive and Geico have all provided insurance quotes. Progressive and Geico were thrown for a loop with the make and model. USAA was all over it and also the cheapest. The local providers like Virginia Farmers had no clue what I was talking about. lol

- That Global Grenadiers badge looks proper. I'll definitely be ordering one here in the coming days.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Krabby why is exactly this spot recommended?
It looks really good there - when Stu and I had the opportunity to play with the first US road cars we tried different spots and above the right taillight looked great. It was clearly visible and just looked like it was made to go there. It's merely a suggestion and folks are free to do as they wish, but that's where mine will go. It was also discovered they fit near perfectly in the badge indent on the hood/bonnet - apparently the factory badge can be removed (it's held on with adhesive only) and it sits right in there. Stu and I have discussed getting color enamel ones for that spot but it will be a big up-front cost and that's a tough ask at the moment.

@ADVAW8S
IIRC, it didn't look good there. We also looked at the opposite side in that same location and it did not look great either. But I will wait until my truck arrives to decide if I will display more than one badge - certainly one on the rear right and maybe a front one too. I would certainly install an enamel one in the bonnet recess should those become available (those would not be individualized, but rather have the full globe with no user number void).

Last edited:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now that I'm seeing your image on a proper screen, maybe it was directly centered over the light - just straight up. I can't recall exactly TBH, but I know someone (cough, cough @Stu_Barnes) who should be picking up his truck Weds; I'm sure he'll display the suggested location.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
It looks really good there - when Stu and I had the opportunity to play with the first US road cars we tried different spots and above the right taillight looked great. It was clearly visible and just looked like it was made to go there. It's merely a suggestion and folks are free to do as they wish, but that's where mine will go. It was also discovered they fit near perfectly in the badge indent on the hood/bonnet - apparently the factory badge can be removed (it's held on with adhesive only) and it sits right in there. Stu and I have discussed getting color enamel ones for that spot but it will be a big up-front cost and that's a tough ask at the moment.
You and Stu did an awesome job!!

Back
Top Bottom