The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Picked up My Grenadier!

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
Lots of folk will jump on this and say that another disadvantage of the PW is that it is made by Stellantis. There is absolutely no proof yet that the Gren will be more reliable than the PW. Maybe it will.
This 100%. No way a dodge is ever finding it way into my garage. Rather roll the dice with Ineos.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
2024 year models, not 2026. Maybe for a few core other features but 2024 YM was the main push.
The infrastructure bill was in 2021.

"The law gives the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an agency under the Department of Transportation, three years to define which specific technologies cars should begin using. Once defined, automakers have between two and three years to comply."

NHTSA has to decide what to require by the end of 2024.
Not required to be installed in new cars until 2026.

thale10

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My dealer said that a software fix is in the works. The ADAS system does have to be reset every time, but others have used a "favorites" shortcut to reduce the number of steps to reset until a software revision becomes available. Just making sure you are making the decision based on all info out there.
This is correct, my dealer said the same. Heard someone else say within the next 2 months.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The infrastructure bill was in 2021.

"The law gives the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, an agency under the Department of Transportation, three years to define which specific technologies cars should begin using. Once defined, automakers have between two and three years to comply."

NHTSA has to decide what to require by the end of 2024.
Not required to be installed in new cars until 2026.

They haven't even required daytime running lights yet. And so far Volvo is the only one that I have noticed that takes it seriously anyway. If the rears aren't on what is the point as drivers tend to be lazy. They take the attitude, "If I can see why does it matter if I turn my lights on?" lol

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I road trip, I like the states that have the law to have your lights on when its raining. Just makes so much sense.
Agreed but...
Jersey and Pennsylvania has that law but when it is raining, snowing, fog, etc. people don't turn them on. I even put them on during sun glare.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Congrats, good spec. You will have to let us know how much you like the white seats. Believe it or not this will be my first vehicle with black seats, I hope I made the right choice. Btw did yours have the tow package?
I have the front and rear tow hitches. Looks like from the picture the front plate was already installed. I did that so I can add a removable winch at some point if I wanted to. The seats are the black and gray (really white). My Tougher brand seat covers just left Cape Town South Africa today - and expect to get those in a week or so. Looking forward to seeing the Safari widows in person. What color did you get?

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have the front and rear tow hitches. Looks like from the picture the front plate was already installed. I did that so I can add a removable winch at some point if I wanted to. The seats are the black and gray (really white). My Tougher brand seat covers just left Cape Town South Africa today - and expect to get those in a week or so. Looking forward to seeing the Safari widows in person. What color did you get?
My spec is a little boring, I went with Donny Grey. I really wanted to get the Eldoret Blue with a contrast roof, but I couldn't risk my wife complaining about it lol.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My spec is a little boring, I went with Donny Grey. I really wanted to get the Eldoret Blue with a contrast roof, but I couldn't risk my wife complaining about it lol.
I've always loved the blue color - just like my favorite Porsche from the 70's. I've ordered the orange 'V' stickers and have a few subtle 'Gulf' racing decals to add to the car - looking forward to picking it up soon!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 9.22.36 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 9.22.36 AM.png
    662 KB · Views: 27

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
After seeing this, my wife wants me to rethink my Britannia Blue. :D
If'n I wasn't a sucker for the Sela Green, I think that Britannia Blue looks damn sharp

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
I've always loved the blue color - just like my favorite Porsche from the 70's. I've ordered the orange 'V' stickers and have a few subtle 'Gulf' racing decals to add to the car - looking forward to picking it up soon!
Hi YellowLab, Yes the orange will look good on the Eldoret Blue. I am thinking of getting orange too for my Shale Blue vs Gren Red. Where did you order the orange V Stickers.
DaBull

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi YellowLab, Yes the orange will look good on the Eldoret Blue. I am thinking of getting orange too for my Shale Blue vs Gren Red. Where did you order the orange V Stickers.
DaBull
go to https://diginate.com/ reach out to Clive and he can help pick out stickers - with shipping about $40 from UK. Easy guy to work with -

Back
Top Bottom