The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas No pre-order confirmation email yet?

Joefly78

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Question for the group: when I log into the Ineos site, my pre-order isn't visible. There's just a message there saying it'll be visible in July. Seems like others have already moved past this step. Is this just a result of my reservation number being newer than others? Or is there a glitch?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Give it a bit more than just a few days into July, they've mentioned more than a few times that the website is manually updated as they compile the orders together

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
What should matter is you got an email after you put your order in that confirms the order.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
What's frustrating is that you can't see what specs you ordered. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What's frustrating is that you can't see what specs you ordered. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.
If memory serves me this was visible on the page immediately after your submission

Local time
Reaction score
Question for the group: when I log into the Ineos site, my pre-order isn't visible. There's just a message there saying it'll be visible in July. Seems like others have already moved past this step. Is this just a result of my reservation number being newer than others? Or is there a glitch?
I reserved late (Sept. '22) and see the same message. No glitch, just a slow process.

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If memory serves me this was visible on the page immediately after your submission
So what, in this day and age, I thought IA would have a record of what I ordered available on their website. Like an amazon order for example. I guess I should have printed it out. The only thing the email has is the color I chose.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So what, in this day and age, I thought IA would have a record of what I ordered available on their website. Like an amazon order for example. I guess I should have printed it out. The only thing the email has is the color I chose.
When you go back to the Configurator and select your base vehicle build (e.g. SW, Trialmaster, or Fieldmaster), it should say something like - "it looks like you've configured this model and version before - would you like to load it?" Just load it and odds are that's the pre-order you submitted with all the bells and whistles.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They will have that available on the website, sometime this month

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When you go back to the Configurator and select your base vehicle build (e.g. SW, Trialmaster, or Fieldmaster), it should say something like - "it looks like you've configured this model and version before - would you like to load it?" Just load it and odds are that's the pre-order you submitted with all the bells and whistles.
I don't know about you guys, but I "built" many iterations of my order. Who knows which one was saved to reload.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I "built" many iterations of my order. Who knows which one was saved to reload.
It *should* be the last one saved and you can just compare the total price to the price of the one you ordered to see if it's a match - that's assuming you recall how much your pre-order totaled, of course. If that does not work, just send Ineos customer service an e-mail requesting the info.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When I go to my saved configuration, I get the first config I ever saved and not what I pre-ordered. However, when I go to build a new one on the website it asks me if I want to load the configuration I was working on and that loads the configuration I pre-ordered.

Lots of leaps of faith going forward:
-I have never seen one in person,
-I'm 4 + hours away from the dealer,
-Hoping Magic Mushroom doesn't look pink
-Can it tow my travel trailer
I'm still all in today!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
1) It definitely doesn't
2) What's the weight and tongue weight of your trailer?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
1) It definitely doesn't
2) What's the weight and tongue weight of your trailer
Rockwood Mini lite 2504s

Dry Weight
4,910 lbs.

Payload Capacity
1,525 lbs.

Hitch Weight
635 lbs
Seems like it should be ok, we never go that far with it.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You should have absolutely no problem towing that; even fully loaded....

Your tongue weight is ~13%, at trailer max it'll be 6,435lbs (1265lb below max towing capacity); theoretical tongue weight at max trailer weight will be 830lbs. Your payload rating will be ~1800lbs, granted that is more so available on the rear axle than the front, and the hitch will load the rear more than the front; but either way you're still at ~1000lbs of payload remaining with a fully loaded trailer

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You should have absolutely no problem towing that; even fully loaded....

Your tongue weight is ~13%, at trailer max it'll be 6,435lbs (1265lb below max towing capacity); theoretical tongue weight at max trailer weight will be 830lbs. Your payload rating will be ~1800lbs, granted that is more so available on the rear axle than the front, and the hitch will load the rear more than the front; but either way you're still at ~1000lbs of payload remaining with a fully loaded trailer
I agree for what we do it should be adequate, however, this is the same person that told his wife he needed a 3500 Ram diesel to pull it originally. How do I spin this one 🤔

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I agree for what we do it should be adequate, however, this is the same person that told his wife he needed a 3500 Ram diesel to pull it originally. How do I spin this one 🤔
You've got a few months to come up with something.... It'll be great.....
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
When I go to my saved configuration, I get the first config I ever saved and not what I pre-ordered. However, when I go to build a new one on the website it asks me if I want to load the configuration I was working on and that loads the configuration I pre-ordered.

Lots of leaps of faith going forward:
-I have never seen one in person,
-I'm 4 + hours away from the dealer,
I'm still all in today!
Magic Mushroom is a great color how big Is your trailer I think you will be happy

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Still nothing for me. Its almost mid July.

Back
Top Bottom