The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Missing accessories on delivery

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Good Morning Folks,

Well the Grenadier has been with me for 2 months now being received on the 19th May 2023, in the 1st batch of 500 according to Lynn Calder.'s message released l during the next week

I'm still missing the side steps and picnic table, and am wondering if anyone, either from the back log of missing kit or on newly delivered Grenadiers is getting theirs now?

The agent tells me they are coming through.............

Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good Morning Folks,

Well the Grenadier has been with me for 2 months now being received on the 19th May 2023, in the 1st batch of 500 according to Lynn Calder.'s message released l during the next week

I'm still missing the side steps and picnic table, and am wondering if anyone, either from the back log of missing kit or on newly delivered Grenadiers is getting theirs now?

The agent tells me they are coming through.............
I’m in the same boat. Received on 19th May and awaiting picnic table and recovery kit.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Am I missing an accessory on my Trialmaster?
lots of photos of a fire extinguishers mounted order the passenger seat, nothing on mine?

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Am I missing an accessory on my Trialmaster?
lots of photos of a fire extinguishers mounted order the passenger seat, nothing on mine?
There is no fire extinguisher in the basic kit it comes with the road side emergency kit plus whick is an add on accessory in the U.K. 👍🏼

• Love

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was just wondering who else is waiting for accessories after have received their car in 2023? I am still waiting on the camp table after have my vehicle for 6 months now. My agent doesn't appear to want to take my calls or reply to my email unfortunately. My car is brilliant but the agent is not so great.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Good morning Folks,

I received my picknick table 5 months after delivery of the Grenadier - so just in time for the winter. Took a lot of moaning though to Ineos Jardiens Kent. I have had to take off and remount with rubber anti rattle washers to stop it rattling around in the boot - maybe something to mention to your dealers?

I see there are some after market accessories coming on the market now, try Amazon rather than e bay as the Amason ones are about 10 to 15% cheaper for the same kit and one is this table. I don't have this one but have the boot driver side wheel arch tidy which is ace and also the rear light protectors as well which likewise are very good.

Hope this helps

Kind regards Garry
1706863372724.png

Back
Top Bottom