The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordering information update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
ADVAW8S said:
We should all formalize a group buy based upon area to deter any mark ups.  Have a PNW group, A south group, Cali, Midwest and NorthEast

I'm in! I'll fly to wherever I don't have to pay a markup. 

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
We need to get a Oregon/Washington group buy. Someone in this group should have a family member who works for a BMW dealer (assumption). I know living in Portland, we have lots of Washingtonians who cross the border to buy cars. Used to be more before they changed to laws in WA to make sure they got there tax revenue. Seattle is 3hr from Portland, it will depend on the amount of Oregonians to Washingtonians and where the dealer who can do both states buying processes. We prolly need to create a dedicated thread for this process.

I am not so worried about dealer markup because of the messaging from Ineos, with that said I have been burned before and will be very cautious and get everything in writing.  If the dealer will not play then, Ineos NA will be notified, bad reviews will be swift (this is where the forum will help) and bitchy Michael will make it uncomfortable for all involved.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Michael Kennedy  mkennedy009 userid=8949828 postid=1332488540]We need to get a Oregon/Washington group buy. [/QUOTE]

I'm from Tennessee and would be in for a group buy even if its in the PNW. Would be nice to meet some other US owners and a fun drive back home.

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
There was no time set for the change, other than 28th April. 
The May order date is also not set, just the 8:00am BST start time for placing orders. 

Cam

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
DaveB said:
two generous scotches and 2 glasses of an amusing Shiraz so probably should leave it until tomorrow

Haha. Yep. Hopefully up in the morning. 

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Reviving this thread for one last bump,

If anyone what's to continue discussing a group buy or explore the options then please start the conversation in the local group section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom