The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordering information update

Status
Not open for further replies.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
What is your job?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Then there is no need to ask whether you know Switzerland.

For me, this is the most beautiful country I have ever crossed (and I did this a few dozens of time).  Though Endress is not exactly in the nicest region of Switzerland, you'll likely have seen the Alps, Graubünden, the Gotthard, the Furka-Pass and so on. If not: you MUST see this!

This all is my motorbike living room. I LOVE IT!

And good to know your profession. If I a need a flow sensor, currently looking for one to measure the gas flow of CO2 and Argon, I'll come back to this. ;-)

But nothing urgent, the project is just an idea for now.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
One more thing: I live just 300 Km from the swiss border, 48 Kilometers/40 minutes from the Frankfurt Airport.

If you have time for a coffee, I have one left.

Feel invited.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> Might be the first time I will get to see an Ineos Grenadier 

??

Where can you do so?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
On this trip I will be in Basel, Adermatt & Maulberg, from 18th June until 2nd July. 
I think it is just a dream that I might get to see a Grenadier.
I have been to Germany, France, Switzerland and Italy many times and I must admit southern Italy, Sicily are my favourite locations. 

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:46 AM
Reaction score
I don’t think the ordering will go live in the US on the 28th. We have another year still before it comes to us. 

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Dave,

you have picked the nicest locations - though they are different from Switzerland. We were in Sicily three times, in the Palermo and the Trapani region. Beach and downtown the cities is marvelous, "meraviglioso" as the Italians say. But the best of Sicily is the food: "indescrivibile".

I had worked in Italy for 12 years, was the designer and technical head of a large software project. I flew there from Germany and back every week. So I made 1200 flights over the Alps. I know, so to say, every cloud and every summit by name. Switzerlands beauty is different in that everything is in perfect order - as opposed to Italy and in particular Sicily.

Both types have their charms.

Southern France is as well wonderful - as everything around the (northern) mediterran sea.  But french food can't compete with italian food.

Sicily is by the way an offroad paradise.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
AZGrenadier said:
I don’t think the ordering will go live in the US on the 28th. We have another year still before it comes to us. 

I agree. Too early. But you will see the international prices and the options on the web. And, as a consolation,  you will maybe get more mature results.

d1rty

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Even here in the US, the 28th will be a big day.  Hopefully we get the expanded configurator with all the optoins!  And while US pricing isn't set to be announce formally until late this year, we can get a sneak peak as to the Euro and Australian pricing, escpecially on what equipment is optional and magnitude of pricing.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Greg  4/3rds userid=8441884 postid=1332455100]Has anyone in the US got an email like this? I was a day 1, hour 1 reservation and my emails have been minimal. [/QUOTE]

We probably won't see anything in terms of the order process till later this year.   They are laying out the process for EU, UK and AUS buyers.  We can still play with website but our options may change based upon National Highway and Transportation agency.  

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
DaveB said:
Yeah! I can’t wait to see which options I will have to un-tick in my reality check configuration. 
I hope they offer the BF Goodrich tyres with alloy rims

in the US I’ll probably take whatever the cheapest then get my own from Discount Tire. With their warranty it’s very nice. Not sure how these will be handled.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
d1rty said:
Even here in the US, the 28th will be a big day.  Hopefully we get the expanded configurator with all the optoins!  And while US pricing isn't set to be announce formally until late this year, we can get a sneak peak as to the Euro and Australian pricing, escpecially on what equipment is optional and magnitude of pricing.

I wouldn’t think AUS would be any cheaper than the US. The cost seems to convert over very close when it comes to looking at Land Rovers.  (Closest I could guess being both from Europe and shipped to AUS and sold in the US).

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:46 PM
Reaction score
I assume it will be imported into Australia as a commercial vehicle to avoid the luxury car tax of 33%.
That might be difficult 
For LCT purposes, a car is a motor vehicle (but not a motorcycle) designed to carry a load of less than two tonnes and fewer than nine passengers. 
For the 2022-23 financial year, Luxury Car Tax is 33 per cent for every dollar above the GST-inclusive amount of $69,152.

SteveGren

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Greg  4/3rds userid=8441884 postid=1332455100]Has anyone in the US got an email like this? I was a day 1, hour 1 reservation and my emails have been minimal. [/QUOTE]

I'm not expecting similar emails for those of us in the US for several months more at least.  They will have been shipping elsewhere for 6 months to a year before our first delivery.

Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
SteveGren said:
I'm not expecting similar emails for those of us in the US for several months more at least.  They will have been shipping elsewhere for 6 months to a year before our first delivery.

Check your inbox. I just received one for US

4/3rds

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Got the email. ???

grenadierguy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:46 AM
Reaction score
Yep, I was surprised. I dislike that we have to deal with resellers. 

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
grenadierguy said:
Yep, I was surprised. I dislike that we have to deal with resellers. 
i think it’s just for support network. I wouldn’t really call them resellers as the pricing is done through the website. I wish they’d start publishing the list of who the resellers are. I want to start seeing pricing better. I’m starting to hope they don’t pull a Rivian and add another $20k

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:46 PM
Reaction score
We should all formalize a group buy based upon area to deter any mark ups.  Have a PNW group, A south group, Cali, Midwest and NorthEast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom