The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Life with an Ineos

Sela Green

Green Grenny - now the fun starts...
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
The seat covers, they are that bad. Sorry, Ineos, for the news, but you need to find a new vendor.

It's also the same for the Ineos tailgate table.

They were both on my "way back then" order, so they just showed up. Hopefully, this information helps someone else who can still pick options.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
The seat covers, they are that bad. Sorry, Ineos, for the news, but you need to find a new vendor.

It's also the same for the Ineos tailgate table.

They were both on my "way back then" order, so they just showed up. Hopefully, this information helps someone else who can still pick options.
What is the issue with the table?

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
My reply was to @Sela Green, I like the look of it but it won't fit if I'm putting a drawer system in the back (y)

I was wondering if there was a quality issue?
I have the table and thought the build was quite good. It is as good as my DS table on his JL from Rough Country.

Still waiting on my table....got the vehicle last July...
Me too (July as well)
Wow. My build did not come with it. My dealer had them in stock and put one on when I picked it up.

Sela Green

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The table is functional and looks quite good but rattles constantly. I have been trying to figure out a fix, I just haven't made it that far yet.

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
Mine does not rattle either 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Ordered the table from factory and it arrived about one month after the car, so about in November. Fitted by the local dealer.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
The table is functional and looks quite good but rattles constantly. I have been trying to figure out a fix, I just haven't made it that far yet.
I had the rattle and had to shorten the spacers that the bottom three bolts travel through so that the table pulled up to them and that stopped the rattle if that makes sense...somewhere on here someone just used rubber washers or o rings which also stopped the issue..if not making sense I will post some pics.

Last edited:

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score
Sela,

Mine started rattling yesterday. I discovered that even though both latches were engaged, one of them was not fully latched. I pushed (gently) on my left latch and it went to full lock position. Thought you might be having the same issue.

Sela Green

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sela,

Mine started rattling yesterday. I discovered that even though both latches were engaged, one of them was not fully latched. I pushed (gently) on my left latch and it went to full lock position. Thought you might be having the same issue.
Good to know. I have a little time to investigate today, so I am hoping to get it fixed without too much hassle.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good to know. I have a little time to investigate today, so I am hoping to get it fixed without too much hassle.
I had the rattle and had to shorten the spacers that the bottom three bolts travel through so that the table pulled up to them and that stopped the rattle if that makes sense...somewhere on here someone just used rubber washers or o rings which also stopped the issue..if not making sense I will post some pics.

Last edited: Saturday at 9:30 PM

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score

Six months and still no table! Wow! If I'm Ineos, I would be sending personalized email to apologize, and provide some type of credit or discount!!!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think you should start a thread...Still waiting on my table...and we have to guess how many posts before it arrives :ROFLMAO:

I honestly had a similar situation with mine and was pleasantly surprised when both table and steps arrived together...about 3 mths(y)

Sela Green

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Table rattle is simply a bad install. This one I can handle.

Back
Top Bottom