The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Lazer Sentinels plus a lot, lot more!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
Wow. Not sure if that’s a member‘s truck or not, but I can only imagine what all of those mods must have cost. A few dozen grand I’d guess.

I really like the upgraded front lights - probably like having an extra sun on the front of the truck.

The audio upgrades seem like a real step up over the factory setup and the tweeters in the door is pretty slick. I do agree about the location of the stock volume knob - seems the hvac knob should be down there and the volume up top but it’s not the end of the world. Hopefully someone here will see that truck and be able to report on its sound.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Some very nice modifications done to this Grenadier.

Love the front mounted Lazers - got to be a must have! Was going to mount them on a bar - but this solution is so much better.

View: https://youtu.be/NDpeNMwV0yA?si=Z6e8yTOUCTtUIQ-w
I love the lights. I can’t tell if that is the Elite or regular version of the 9” Lazer Sentinel. Looks like it is easy enough to order (including us Yanks) but there is quite a bit of customization needed with the bracket and housing.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
I love the lights. I can’t tell if that is the Elite or regular version of the 9” Lazer Sentinel. Looks like it is easy enough to order (including us Yanks) but there is quite a bit of customization needed with the bracket and housing.
I think they are the Elites.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
new lights....yeah..nah.

I am sure they are super powerful but I think they look too big for the front grill area: look like bulging eyes to me

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I agree, I would prefer replacement lights that fit in the existing grill

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:40 PM
Reaction score
I'l wait to drive along a rural road on a dark night to determine how the stock off road lights perform before I replace them (or not).

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I hope someone creates a replacement kit to upgrade the factory lights yet keep the stock look.
Here you go, I hope you were a good boy for Santa. 2k in pounds. I do like the look.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
Are the lights plug and play or plug and pray?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Here you go, I hope you were a good boy for Santa. 2k in pounds. I do like the look.

I see L1,200 - which may include VAT - but either way it's over $1,000 US. Cool option, but hard to justify that kind of cash. But I'll bookmark the link, you know, just in case. 🤣

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the approx lumen output of the stock auxiliary lights?

Also, do you know if they are spot or flood? I assume they are spot.

I’m also looking for a way to get 25Amp worth of lights somewhere in front of the car but I’m struggling with the design. I agree that the 9 inch sentinels look out of place in the car above. Not sure where to put them though. The alternative would be to put a led bar in the grill, but not sure if that would affect the cooling. Third option is to upgrade the auxiliary lights, but as you say it’s quite the price so the upgrade needs to be sufficiently large (hence my first question).

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know the approx lumen output of the stock auxiliary lights?

Also, do you know if they are spot or flood? I assume they are spot.

I’m also looking for a way to get 25Amp worth of lights somewhere in front of the car but I’m struggling with the design. I agree that the 9 inch sentinels look out of place in the car above. Not sure where to put them though. The alternative would be to put a led bar in the grill, but not sure if that would affect the cooling. Third option is to upgrade the auxiliary lights, but as you say it’s quite the price so the upgrade needs to be sufficiently large (hence my first question).
Kahn Automotive looks like they have some extra lighting going on at a new front grill. DaBull

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
Kahn Automotive looks like they have some extra lighting going on at a new front grill. DaBull
Thats a quite peculiar solution. I wonder what lights they used. And why they did not just reuse the existing holes where the stock aux lights were. Might be stylistic choice. Anyways, the lights used would be nice to know.

Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

SteveHOZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:40 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted a Lazer Lamps Triple-R light bar to the Australian roo/ bull bar? Be most interested to see a pic and hear about the size/model and installation position chosen. Thx.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted a Lazer Lamps Triple-R light bar to the Australian roo/ bull bar? Be most interested to see a pic and hear about the size/model and installation position chosen. Thx.

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Front lights on the bumper are fantastic - great position and really good coverage (beam pattern specific). You really should have a blank grill though.

I have a roof rack so all my lights are going up there.

Back
Top Bottom