The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Cairns

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
That's great news and a nice spot in FNQ. Location location location, easy and assessable to everything close by. Where is the first place you plan on taking your Grenadier once you're here?

I've just done my first shakedown sleep in the car... Loving every moment and can't wait for more.

View attachment 7838899
View attachment 7838900

Btw.. any tips on how to deter March flies? 😁😭
We have to kill a couple of weeks up on the Tableland before moving into Clifton so I can see a quick trip to Cooktown and Lakefield coming up

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Good Day FNQ Locals,

I am looking to arrange our very first locals meetup in Cairns over the next few weeks. Please let me know if you're interested in a February meet and greet.. and on which Saturday, if you have a preference.

February Date:
Saturday 10th February
Saturday 17th February
Saturday 24th February

Cheers 😄

Reactions: aj

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Good Day FNQ Locals,

I am looking to arrange our very first locals meetup in Cairns over the next few weeks. Please let me know if you're interested in a February meet and greet.. and on which Saturday, if you have a preference.

February Date:
Saturday 10th February
Saturday 17th February
Saturday 24th February

Cheers 😄
Sorry its about a month too early forme

aj

Local time
Reaction score
Good Day FNQ Locals,

February Date:
Saturday 10th February
Saturday 17th February
Saturday 24th February

Cheers 😄
17th Feb is a possibility, later in the afternoon

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:26 PM
Reaction score
Here is an invite to the Cairns Grenadier WhatsApp group, for those locals keen to meet-up and exchange information over a beer or two.

Back
Top Bottom