The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas GTank Preorder

gtank

Production/Transit
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Put in my preorder. Really struggled with picking a color and ended up with Donny Grey and black contrasting roof. Runner up was Sela green which I may end up switching back to.

Fieldmaster
Donny Gray
Black roof
Black leather
Rough Pack
Trailer hitch
Utility rails

For anything additional, I’m going to look to the aftermarket. I usually modify my cars and a reason I love the Gren concept.

Attachments

• IMG_5485.jpeg
    IMG_5485.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 21
Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Nice build. I think the gray is a solid, safe color. However, I'm definitely more partial to the green and white combo.

Man these things look mean in any color, don't they?

gtank

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
You really can’t go wrong. This is definitely the safe route. I’m 60% sure I’m going to change to green/black roof, but want to see it in person first.

Local time
Reaction score
You really can’t go wrong. This is definitely the safe route. I’m 60% sure I’m going to change to green/black roof, but want to see it in person first.
I was surprised by some of the colors in person. For me, Eldoret Blue was far too light but Britannia Blue and Queen's Red, which I don't care for on the website, looked fantastic in the sun. So much so that I'm waffling between the red and green. Keep us posted on what you end up going with, hope you can see it in person first!

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You list utility rails, but I don't see them? I'm green/white-roof. With the Donny gray, is there enough contrast with the black roof?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I feel DG is metallic black with grey undertones. The inky black might give some contrast when light hits it.

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
I am always amazed at the great attention paid to color, version, accessories and carelessness about the engine... Diesel or petrol?

Local time
Reaction score
I am always amazed at the great attention paid to color, version, accessories and carelessness about the engine... Diesel or petrol?
Unfortunately in the US (not sure about the other parts of North America) we only get the gasser/petrol option. I really wanted the diesel, but that's a no-go, at least for this first round.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:58 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately in the US (not sure about the other parts of North America) we only get the gasser/petrol option. I really wanted the diesel, but that's a no-go, at least for this first round.
I originally wanted a diesel - but at the peak of Covid when I paid $9.05 and now when it is still $5.85/gallon - I'll lean toward petrol.

DrahthHunter

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I was surprised by some of the colors in person. For me, Eldoret Blue was far too light but Britannia Blue and Queen's Red, which I don't care for on the website, looked fantastic in the sun. So much so that I'm waffling between the red and green. Keep us posted on what you end up going with, hope you can see it in person first!
I ordered the queens red,
My 80 series Land Cruiser is Black my Lx 570 is Nori Green and My Fj Cruiser is army green I needed a new color

Back
Top Bottom