The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas I'm in - put preorder

Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
My price settled at $82,000 - I could add little more but I just like the number as it looks clean. Lol

I addressed option comparison trim by trim on my YouTube channel. Now I started from Grenadier trim (not Trialmaster or Fieldmaster).

My philosophy on this order is (1) try to remove options that I can add later through aftermarket, (2) avoid dealer installed parts and (3) cancel order if there is a mark-up or ridiculous $$ for dealership thing.

My options include:
Scottish white
17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Premium Sound System
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack
Class III 2" NAS Tow Hitch and Electrics

Other than those, all default in the Grenadier trim. Let me know if you have any question. I can share/answer as much as I now based on my research.

Thanks!

Local time
Reaction score
I just posted a concern final pricing on the Q&A Forum. I just pre-ordered and noticed some language in the Terms & Conditions that seem to say that even for reservation holders, the dealer can add MARK-UP to the final price. I attended the event in Tampa and the host said reservation holders are only going to have to pay MSRP. I hope I am wrong and if anyone can clarify this I would appreciate it.

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
My price settled at $82,000 - I could add little more but I just like the number as it looks clean. Lol

I addressed option comparison trim by trim on my YouTube channel. Now I started from Grenadier trim (not Trialmaster or Fieldmaster).

My philosophy on this order is (1) try to remove options that I can add later through aftermarket, (2) avoid dealer installed parts and (3) cancel order if there is a mark-up or ridiculous $$ for dealership thing.

My options include:
Scottish white
17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Premium Sound System
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack

Other than those, all default in the Grenadier trim. Let me know if you have any question. I can share/answer as much as I now based on my research.

Thanks!
I am in too at $87k.

Local time
Reaction score
I just posted a concern final pricing on the Q&A Forum. I just pre-ordered and noticed some language in the Terms & Conditions that seem to say that even for reservation holders, the dealer can add MARK-UP to the final price. I attended the event in Tampa and the host said reservation holders are only going to have to pay MSRP. I hope I am wrong and if anyone can clarify this I would appreciate it.
Although it is true that so many dealers have added "mark-up", with a nice excuse of supply limit and that's why I took Tesla delivery, the trend is getting better. Some people are 100% believing that dealers will ask mark-up and they say like that is already happening even before knowing that who really dealers are. For now, the thing I am more concerning is the interest rate. I hope that INEOS dealers, whoever they are going to be, would do their business in a smart way, as I will be really out if the price has to be increasing more. This is expensive enough already.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:40 AM
Reaction score
With the Grenadier being a new car/brand, I think it's going to be a bit before demand is high enough for dealers to command a markup. Look at the inventory on Autotrader UK. They are not moving. Until us early adopters get out there and people see what the IG is all about, I doubt demand from people other than those of us who already have orders in is going to be huge.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
With the Grenadier being a new car/brand, I think it's going to be a bit before demand is high enough for dealers to command a markup. Look at the inventory on Autotrader UK. They are not moving. Until us early adopters get out there and people see what the IG is all about, I doubt demand from people other than those of us who already have orders in is going to be huge.
I looked at the adds on Autotrader UK and only 7 of them are private sales the rest (18) are car traders and several of them are showing links to look at other colours and specifications.
So really you could say less than 110 of them are legit and may just be a fishing exercise to see if they can make a quick profit

Local time
Reaction score
I looked at the adds on Autotrader UK and only 7 of them are private sales the rest (18) are car traders and several of them are showing links to look at other colours and specifications.
So really you could say less than 110 of them are legit and may just be a fishing exercise to see if they can make a quick profit
I have noticed tl my surprise that there are several dealers in the UK and other countries that have Grenadiers on their lots and for sale. I thought all of them would have already been spoken for. Very surprising. Also noticed that the salesmen promoting these vehicles on YouTube are very ignorant about the prioduct. More than one of them said the chassis is based on the Land Cruiser.

Local time
Reaction score
Although it is true that so many dealers have added "mark-up", with a nice excuse of supply limit and that's why I took Tesla delivery, the trend is getting better. Some people are 100% believing that dealers will ask mark-up and they say like that is already happening even before knowing that who really dealers are. For now, the thing I am more concerning is the interest rate. I hope that INEOS dealers, whoever they are going to be, would do their business in a smart way, as I will be really out if the price has to be increasing more. This is expensive enough already.
Hope you are right.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
I have noticed tl my surprise that there are several dealers in the UK and other countries that have Grenadiers on their lots and for sale. I thought all of them would have already been spoken for. Very surprising. Also noticed that the salesmen promoting these vehicles on YouTube are very ignorant about the prioduct. More than one of them said the chassis is based on the Land Cruiser.
They don't have any for sale.
Most don't even have demonstrators only PT02's
Here in Australia only Ineos can sell them anyway so the dealers are just drumming up business.
Of course they want customers to select them as the delivery dealer so they make money and they make a profit on all the accessories.

Local time
Reaction score
They don't have any for sale.
Most don't even have demonstrators only PT02's
Here in Australia only Ineos can sell them anyway so the dealers are just drumming up business.
Of course they want customers to select them as the delivery dealer so they make money and they make a profit on all the accessories.
Saw them on YouTube. One dealer had this on YouTube: "Top-spec Fieldmaster model, Belstaff Edition! Inky Black, full black leather. Huge factory spec with added side steps/bars, privacy glass and additional tracker security. For full details please contact Alan on (07960) 456688 or Greg on (07771) 887710. Located in Poole, Dorset (BH14 post code)"

uncledoodoo

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score

My options include:
Scottish white
17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Premium Sound System
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack

Thanks!
Almost my exact order, Only difference is I didn't get the utility belt, and I added the aux-switches. I was surprised that I went with the Scottish White, but after seeing some pics, its not blindingly white, but more of an eggshell.

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in! I went for the kitchen sink. $97,000. I think I'm going to regret the 6' roof rack and safari windows vs full rack and no safari windows - but couldn't pass them up. I did some other stupid stuff. After an hour of going back and forth I just decided to get anything I could that seemed fun. We had a Wagoneer with a winch as a kid that actually got some use in the swamps - so nostalgia factored into that one.

Body Color Britannia Blue (Solid)
Contrast Ladder Frame - Red
Wheels - 17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Tires - BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO2 Tire
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Heat Reflective Privacy Glass
Spare Wheel Cover
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Heated Front Seats
Saddle Leather Driver's Pack
Central Stowage Box, Lockable
Compass with Altimeter
Heavy Duty Utility Flooring with Drain Valves
Floor Mats - Rubber Floor Mats *
Rough pack
Smooth pack
Center Differential Lock
Differential Locks Front & Rear
Raised Air Intake
Checker Plates *
Rock Sliders *
LED Light bar *
Integrated Heavy Duty Winch - 5.5 Tonnes
Auxiliary Charge Points
Auxiliary Battery
High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel & Electrical Preparation
Power Take-Off, 400W
Interior Utility Rails
Tailgate Table
6F Roof Rack

Regalz

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:40 AM
Reaction score
I'm in! I went for the kitchen sink. $97,000. I think I'm going to regret the 6' roof rack and safari windows vs full rack and no safari windows - but couldn't pass them up. I did some other stupid stuff. After an hour of going back and forth I just decided to get anything I could that seemed fun. We had a Wagoneer with a winch as a kid that actually got some use in the swamps - so nostalgia factored into that one.

Wheels - 17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Spare Wheel Cover
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Heated Front Seats
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack
Smooth pack
Center Differential Lock
Raised Air Intake
Checker Plates *
Rock Sliders *
LED Light bar *
Auxiliary Charge Points
Auxiliary Battery
Power Take-Off, 400W
Interior Utility Rails
Tailgate Table
6F Roof Rack
Very similar build to mine, e blue instead of Brittani, white roof instead of the red frame, otherwise the same. I drove one with the safari windows and I feel like it’s almost mandator. The high seating position and short windscreen would feel very cramped without them and I’m only 5’11”

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Basic Station Wagon
Sela Green
SW Roof
17" Steelies
KOs
Diff Package
No Saddle Leather
Extra Battery
All the Pre-Wiring and Power
etc....

$87k

Local time
Reaction score
Very similar build to mine, e blue instead of Brittani, white roof instead of the red frame, otherwise the same. I drove one with the safari windows and I feel like it’s almost mandator. The high seating position and short windscreen would feel very cramped without them and I’m only 5’11”
You think so? I'm 6'5" and I drove a normal roof model and thought it was fine. That being said, I'm probably going to opt for the safaris because I'm a bit concerned it'll be hard to see stoplights if I'm first in line/close to them.

RoyalWulff

Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You think so? I'm 6'5" and I drove a normal roof model and thought it was fine. That being said, I'm probably going to opt for the safaris because I'm a bit concerned it'll be hard to see stoplights if I'm first in line/close to them.
I am similarly tall and found the safari windows made the whole cabin feel roomier.

DeepH20

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Wheels - 17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Spare Wheel Cover
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Heated Front Seats
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack
Smooth pack
Center Differential Lock
Raised Air Intake
Checker Plates *
Rock Sliders *
LED Light bar *
Auxiliary Charge Points
Auxiliary Battery
Power Take-Off, 400W
Interior Utility Rails
Tailgate Table
6F Roof Rack

Attachments

• 70726521619__92416CCB-8BF3-453E-B2DC-F05EB233F538.jpg
    70726521619__92416CCB-8BF3-453E-B2DC-F05EB233F538.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 20

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

My options include:
Scottish white
17" Steel Wheel
Locking Wheel Nuts
Access Ladder
Safari Windows
Exterior Utility Belt
Leather Trim - Black
Premium Sound System
Compass with Altimeter
Rough pack

Thanks!
My pre order is in at $88k and if the dealer marks it up over that they can keep It. Excessive mark up is the whole reason I am going his route. I will no longer do business with a local ford dealer because they wanted a $50K mark up on a BRONCO RAPTOR, even though my business had purchased 15 new F150’s from them over the last few years.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My pre order is in at $88k and if the dealer marks it up over that they can keep It. Excessive mark up is the whole reason I am going his route. I will no longer do business with a local ford dealer because they wanted a $50K mark up on a BRONCO RAPTOR, even though my business had purchased 15 new F150’s from them over the last few years.
I have a crazier reason not to do business with my local Ford dealer. I had an F250 Lariat Tremor on order a year and a half ago. The truck finally got built and delivered. They wouldn't honor my original price nor my X-Plan. Finally after getting thru that mess, the truck was stolen off the dealer lot before I could even get a check over to them..

Back
Top Bottom