The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
5:21 PM
Reaction score
I myself have never spoken to or inquired and just let it unfold only because you are less likely to be getting mixed messages...which is obvious by your remarks...I speak to one person at the agent's office and he is my ear to the ground and keeps me informed of what is really happening in real time...I am sure it will work out for you be patient and there will be happy motoring ahead...;)
And you have now posted that and it is a terrible series of events that we all wish didn't happen to you or anyone else.
Now if you post it again tomorrow, in whole or in part, that will be surprising.
If you do it again the day after that will be disappointing.
If you do it 2-3 times a day for 6 months.................
Dave,
I apologise if that message of mine sounds repetitious. I only posted it to the extent it seemed to me like you were dismissing the content of Trobex’s concern (a concern I share with him). I do like Max’s approach though - I gotta stop seeking updates from several sources at IA.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
I don’t like badges and rarely wear one. I also don’t like business titles, because some people often just flaunt them to make themselves sound important.

Oh, and mines built, and hopefully soon to be on a boat, but I don’t want a badge.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t like badges and rarely wear one. I also don’t like business titles, because some people often just flaunt them to make themselves sound important.

Oh, and mines built, and hopefully soon to be on a boat, but I don’t want a badge.
I put Leon the Badgeless into Bing and it gave me this:

1686288146101.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

If you ordered a TM or FM you'll have to debadge it. Someone with the base model will buy it on gumtree. Akin those Mercs flaunting AMG badges .

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ninja Badger. Although at my weight I’d have trouble hiding behind my Grenadier. 😂😂😟
If the vehicle is anything other than inky black that will be hard for any sized ninja!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:21 PM
Reaction score
Chassis & train assembly should be close to done now if we go by IAs timeline to build a GREN.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I myself have never spoken to or inquired and just let it unfold only because you are less likely to be getting mixed messages...which is obvious by your remarks...I speak to one person at the agent's office and he is my ear to the ground and keeps me informed of what is really happening in real time...I am sure it will work out for you be patient and there will be happy motoring ahead...;)
I have spoken to only the one person at the agent's office as well, similarly to you... but with mixed messages coming out. But as of now, the car 'should' be in production. I have been told in real time things too - but alas!
I need to believe it this time - because I want this vehicle to arrive.
Max - what is the status of your vehicle may I ask?

Reactions: Max

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Dave,
I apologise if that message of mine sounds repetitious. I only posted it to the extent it seemed to me like you were dismissing the content of Trobex’s concern (a concern I share with him). I do like Max’s approach though - I gotta stop seeking updates from several sources at IA.
Hi
No you are totally welcome and entitled to voice your concerns and issues.
My comment was more that some people voice these concerns and issues constantly, sometimes 3 or 4 posts immediately after each other, and often concerns that have already been addressed and answered on here.
One member from the US was constantly posting threats that he would cancel his order if Ineos didn't do ....blah blah bla....
The order books weren't even open in the US at the time.

Most of us are on here to share both positive and negative experiences, particularly now that vehicles are being delivered.
Nobody wants to be constantly bombarded by rubbish that would be better suited to a Facebook site.

I also follow a similar approach to Max.
I have seen people complaining that they sent 5 emails and 2 phone calls to Ineos, with no reply, to find out the length of the thread on the screw holding the bracket for the ..........................
Often they are questions that no other car manufacturer would answer either.

We are all taking part in a fairly unique experience here, with the birth of a new vehicle brand and a new (old??) design of vehicle.
Normally we would only get hints and spy pictures of the vehicle.
In this case we are seeing, driving and watching the evolution of prototypes.
This means we are going to have some head shaking moments, some wtf were they thinking, along with lots of Monday quarterbacks (to borrow a US term) who would design it much better.

Enjoy, share and hopefully one day own a Grenadier, or don't if you decide it isn't for you.

This is a great experience for the majority of people here and we need to make sure a minority don't spoil it for others.

regards
Dave

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We Aussies have waited long enough...I can tell by the comments on here and enjoying it...thanks lads
I have spoken to only the one person at the agent's office as well, similarly to you... but with mixed messages coming out. But as of now, the car 'should' be in production. I have been told in real time things too - but alas!
I need to believe it this time - because I want this vehicle to arrive.
Max - what is the status of your vehicle may I ask?
My agent has said that my car is one of six in a batch that they expect to receive June/July...I am not holding my breath because anything can happen in this wonderful world we live in...you know trobex, peace might break out... ;)

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We Aussies have waited long enough...I can tell by the comments on here and enjoying it...thanks lads

My agent has said that my car is one of six in a batch that they expect to receive June/July...I am not holding my breath because anything can happen in this wonderful world we live in...you know trobex, peace might break out... ;)
Haha Peace is for the delusional! However, waiting patiently for the GREN is probably good for me right now! You are lucky BTW - vehicle not far off!

Reactions: Max

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
AlanJ from Sydney just posted.

Hi all,

after reading this forum daily for almost a year now I decided it was about time I signed up.

I have enjoyed all the content and especially images and real owners feedback, making my own wait that little bit easier.

I like a lot of you have followed the grenadier story since the beginning. I signed up for the early access and put my $$$ down on the initial deposit.
fast forward to May last year I locked in my spec and paid the remainder of the $5000.

It has been just over a year since and according to the dealership the car is due in port tomorrow, so give or take another 3-4 weeks I should have a very good reason to post some real life pics and impressions of my own.

looking forward to continuing to learn more about the vehicle and what other owners have planned around usage, additions and adventure.

I have asked Alan if he was told which port...hopefully he can tell us and we can get the spies on to it to see what rolls off.

This is exciting news boys and girls.

Like React Reply to AlanJ

Last edited:

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi all, I talked to Magic in Perth on Friday afternoon. He said they have still only delivered 2 vehicles (out of 11 that arrived several weeks ago, May 10?). All others are still waiting to have front indicators fitted. He said lots of indicators available. However the mounting brackets are being custom manufactured in Oz, slowly!, and they are the hold up. He expected more deliveries soon and to get their demonstrator on the road after the customer cars are delivered. I rang them as on the ineos portal my order price had a $8K price increase. Dealers price had not changed. I also done a new configuration and got my original price! Gremlins again!

Back
Top Bottom