The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

crany

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
Just drove through Jardine st in Fairy meadow which is one suburb north of Wollongong and they have 4 grenadiers sitting in a holding yard. 2 that look like donny grey fieldmasters, 1 Scottish white with a black roof and a magic mushroom. The magic mushroom is a very similar spec to the one I have ordered so fingers crossed.

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Mine went into Production on 24th May so is probably parked next to yours now.
I gather you ordered yours around Nov 22' Dave? I ordered January this year and was told build in May... which I don't think will happen.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Mine went into Production on 24th May so is probably parked next to yours now.
Looks like we’ll be shipmates. Mine completed production 2 weeks ago.

Just waiting for release and ship allocation. Two ships pencilled in for arrival in perth for July & Aug. probably missed the July ship. Fingers crossed it’s on the August ship.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just drove through Jardine st in Fairy meadow which is one suburb north of Wollongong and they have 4 grenadiers sitting in a holding yard. 2 that look like donny grey fieldmasters, 1 Scottish white with a black roof and a magic mushroom. The magic mushroom is a very similar spec to the one I have ordered so fingers crossed.
What spec is the Magic Mushroom?

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Scottish White with the black roof is mine! It's due at Purnell in the next week or 2

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Your listing shows you as being a "Reservation holder" only.
Have you ordered one?
Reserved early enough, ordered & paid early, build spec before cutoff confirmed Dec 2022 with agent and noted a Feb build slot.... and sick of waiting. I ordered as early as possible given the half assed IT system from IA allowed me to!!! Apparently, my vehicle is about to 'go (back?) in to production'. Like the FURPHY number plate debacle - I expect little going forward and just as little upon arrival. Likely I get the Lemon in the bag.... imagine that.... I get the ICBF version Gren built on a Thursday at 1pm before the 'French Weekend'. If I get the Lemon, it's a stall for me!

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Agreed or at least a new thread called "Over and Overreaction"
I think trobex’s point remains valid - no matter which government agency he’s secretly working for (notwithstanding the remote possibility that he just didn’t update his online badge). A lot of us have been given contradicting information about our respective vehicle’s production status… by this I don’t simply mean there have been delays, but rather buyers have been told confusing and conflicting updates - (me personally, being an early adopter, contract signed in February, and definitely not a spook) have been told it’s in production (April), then told it’s built and here’s your vin (May), then it’s going into production here’s a different vin (late May) and most recently, there’s no vin for your vehicle yet.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think trobex’s point remains valid - no matter which government agency he’s secretly working for (notwithstanding the remote possibility that he just didn’t update his online badge). A lot of us have been given contradicting information about our respective vehicle’s production status… by this I don’t simply mean there have been delays, but rather buyers have been told confusing and conflicting updates - (me personally, being an early adopter, contract signed in February, and definitely not a spook) have been told it’s in production (April), then told it’s built and here’s your vin (May), then it’s going into production here’s a different vin (late May) and most recently, there’s no vin for your vehicle yet.
And you have now posted that and it is a terrible series of events that we all wish didn't happen to you or anyone else.
Now if you post it again tomorrow, in whole or in part, that will be surprising.
If you do it again the day after that will be disappointing.
If you do it 2-3 times a day for 6 months.................

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I myself have never spoken to or inquired and just let it unfold only because you are less likely to be getting mixed messages...which is obvious by your remarks...I speak to one person at the agent's office and he is my ear to the ground and keeps me informed of what is really happening in real time...I am sure it will work out for you be patient and there will be happy motoring ahead...;)

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I myself have never spoken to or inquired and just let it unfold only because you are less likely to be getting mixed messages...which is obvious by your remarks...I speak to one person at the agent's office and he is my ear to the ground and keeps me informed of what is really happening in real time...I am sure it will work out for you be patient and there will be happy motoring ahead...;)
very good advice.

Back
Top Bottom