The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Hey, to sweeten your waiting time you may watch this video and get some impressions on aftermarket accessories :cool:. Video is in German and sound is poor :(. (Maybe video already posted somewhere in the forum?).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ciOUo-HyZo
Open in YouTube and click on the settings icon and choose auto translate and English. The sound isn’t great so it misses a bit but you get the gist

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Another happy WA customer on Facebook. Gotta be a few east coast soon, surely.

Attachments

• IMG_5480.png
    IMG_5480.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 53

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another happy WA customer on Facebook. Gotta be a few east coast soon, surely.
Yep - I was also thonking same this afternoon.

The first owner in WA got their Grenadier 2 weeks ago.

Where are all the East coats Grenadiers - still at ports in quarantine or at dealers?

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Yep - I was also thonking same this afternoon.

The first owner in WA got their Grenadier 2 weeks ago.

Where are all the East coats Grenadiers - still at ports in quarantine or at dealers?
From what I was told there is an issue with payment, if you don't have the cash finance companies need an invoice, IA wont issue one without the cash. Other than that I have no idea why the east coast aven't got any road going IGs

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am an early hand raiser - deposit paid 30 Sep 21 - and a cash customer (when it happens). I think I made the mistake of ordering too many of their accessories - there must be vehicles here - I get the feeling they are waiting for “bits” to fit.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Other than that I have no idea why the east coast aven't got any road going IGs
Because the cars only recently arrived at East Coast ports. The Fremantle delivery was about 2 weeks before any arrived on the East Coast. Late last week there was some at Port Kembla awaiting customs clearance from the wharf. The Dealer expected delivers about 2 weeks after customs clearance. He also had accessories already at the dealership, like the Roo Bars.

Last edited:

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am an early hand raiser - deposit paid 30 Sep 21 - and a cash customer (when it happens). I think I made the mistake of ordering too many of their accessories - there must be vehicles here - I get the feeling they are waiting for “bits” to fit.
Same here. I have a sub-1000 VIN which suggests it was built in January but my vehicle is still on a boat. I have a suspicion that the fact I ordered carpet might have delayed it or possibly required some re-manufacture. There were some reports of issues with the carpet flooring a while back.

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Same here. I have a sub-1000 VIN which suggests it was built in January but my vehicle is still on a boat. I have a suspicion that the fact I ordered carpet might have delayed it or possibly required some re-manufacture. There were some reports of issues with the carpet flooring a while back.
I'm in the same boat pardon the pun.. :) under 1000 Vin Trialmaster but no carpet and either on or about to go onto a carrier or might be here, who knows. Have quite a few accessories but a few like the roobar, fender plates and rear door table are installed by the dealer.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was encouraged to see the Western Australian deliveries with their roo-bars attached. I was afraid we might be getting naked Grenadiers and still have to wait for the bolt-on attachments.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine doesn’t have carpet, (has carpet mats) and lots of accessories, VIN just over 1000 and on a boat as we speak

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Any of you Brisbane boys taking an early delivery - let us know - I'll drop over and take some pics for you. ;) I only live down the road a bit.

And I thought I read a while ago that the bullbar was fitted ex factory. Have they changed their minds on that?

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Any of you Brisbane boys taking an early delivery - let us know - I'll drop over and take some pics for you. ;) I only live down the road a bit.

And I thought I read a while ago that the bullbar was fitted ex factory. Have they changed their minds on that?
The guy from WA who headed off first day in his caravan said he had to forgo the fitting of the roo bar until he returned because there wasn’t time. Pretty sure all the barwork is agent fitted

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Re. arrival of vehicle: I was told "soon"... whether that's "real soon" or a "Biblical soon" I'm not sure! I am thinking "Tortugas" perhaps...
The bull bar was always, to my knowledge, a DIY or Agent/dealer fit using captive fasteners welded in place during production.... i.e a "bolt on"

Last edited:
Reactions: Max

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
but aren't the "bits" fitted by the agents - so the agents should have advised owners that they have their care and are working on it?

Reactions: Max

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Re. arrival of vehicle: I was told "soon"... whether that's "real soon" or a "Biblical soon" I'm not sure! I am thinking "Tortugas" perhaps...
The bull bar was always, to my knowledge, a DIY or Agent/dealer fit using captive fasteners welded in place during production.... i.e a "bolt on"
I think it will be raining Grenadiers in August - 3 RoRo's full of Grenadiers arrive in early July

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now I’m totally bewildered - my account shows still in production - my VIN is well under 1900 and they are saying there are 1900 cars with dealers - surely if that is true, mine must be in that lot somewhere❓🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4800.jpeg
    IMG_4800.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4801.jpeg
    IMG_4801.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom