The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Now I’m totally bewildered - my account shows still in production - my VIN is well under 1900 and they are saying there are 1900 cars with dealers - surely if that is true, mine must be in that lot somewhere❓🤔
Don’t rely on the account to give you accurate information, to the best of my knowledge my vehicle had been physically built a couple of months before the thing actually said in production. Mine cleared batch and hold more than a month ago and is on a ship on its way here and it still says in production. Your agent may be able to get you a better update l.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pretty sure all the barwork is agent fitted
Purnell Adventure Sydney confirmed Roo Bars are dealer fitted a couple of days ago.

They previously said most of the accessories are dealer fitted except the winch, aux power, safari windows, checker plate and a couple of other things.

Last edited:

bakepl

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Purnell Adventure Sydney confirmed Roo Bars are dealer fitted a couple of days ago.

They previously said most of the accessories are dealer fitted except the winch, aux power, safari windows fender panels and a couple of other things.
Hope you're right about the fender panels/chequer plate as I was told a couple of times dealer fitted. I was a little concerned, perhaps unwarranted, as to consistency in dealer installation v factory. :)

MarkH

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Checker plates are dealer fitted according to the configurator, it shows an asterisk which indicates accessory is not factory fitted.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
Re. arrival of vehicle: I was told "soon"... whether that's "real soon" or a "Biblical soon" I'm not sure! I am thinking "Tortugas" perhaps...
The bull bar was always, to my knowledge, a DIY or Agent/dealer fit using captive fasteners welded in place during production.... i.e a "bolt on"
Sounds abit like my vehicle may go into production "soon" but if you just add possibly + presumably + expectedly - and it start to make more sense!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
I was encouraged to see the Western Australian deliveries with their roo-bars attached. I was afraid we might be getting naked Grenadiers and still have to wait for the bolt-on attachments.
Hold your breath and hope those few aren't the entire consignment for 6 months...

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Checker plates are dealer fitted according to the configurator, it shows an asterisk which indicates accessory is not factory fitted.
Interesting I was told the factory would install checker plates, but at that time there still was discussion between Dealers and INEOS on who would install what!

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, something must be happening for Brisbane soon - got my final payment demand today. I was told yesterday that my vehicle was due to land on the dock a week today (23rd June), but I’m not sure which dock.
Also received mine. Sydney based.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well, something must be happening for Brisbane soon - got my final payment demand today. I was told yesterday that my vehicle was due to land on the dock a week today (23rd June), but I’m not sure which dock.
Yep...same here. Some have already been unloaded in Brisbane and are "in bond" waiting for ADR compliance bits and pieces... I expect I will "visit" the vehicle at the dealer then part with my "hard earned" $$$ ;-)

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yep...same here. Some have already been unloaded in Brisbane and are "in bond" waiting for ADR compliance bits and pieces... I expect I will "visit" the vehicle at the dealer then part with my "hard earned" $$$ ;-)
Yes, certainly not parting with my kids inheritance without seeing the goods first. Also have to see dealer anyway re APOD discount. I rang Ineos and they said it should be arranged with the dealer.

pinchy

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Got mine overnight as well down in country vic

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, certainly not parting with my kids inheritance without seeing the goods first. Also have to see dealer anyway re APOD discount. I rang Ineos and they said it should be arranged with the dealer.
We'll have to arrange an "Old Blokes Rule!" lunch at a country pub in due course :D

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Then yours is on the THERMOPYLAE on route to Auckland then Brisbane

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom