The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
70 a day makes those at 9000-10000 in the order list a long way off. Given all previously delays, how will they get to the 15K stated for year 1 deliveries which we are already 6+ months in? My wife is livid at the lack of any provided timelines.
Well - IA won't produce their initial estimate of 15,000 in year 1.

Probably only 10,000 units made by the end of the first year (16 October 2023), which is why everything is pushed back 5/6 months

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
If only Dickie had joined our forum instead of Facebook, then he wouldn’t have had to ask such an unenlightened question.
View attachment 7814707
I had a quick look at FB, much to my shame, and in all honesty I think your observation would apply to nearly all, if not all questions 😄

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If only Dickie had joined our forum instead of Facebook, then he wouldn’t have had to ask such an unenlightened question.
View attachment 7814707
(According to a local tv channel) Dickie should have gone to Spec Savers?...(that may translate to the UK given Spec Savers heritage)😂

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Now that we have seen 2 lucky owners in WA. One would assume the other 9 or 10 will get theirs this week? Well I hope they do anyway and they have no problems. But did we have any spotting of the ones that landed in Melbourne? And are any to make their way to Sydney? If so we should have alot more owners driving their grenadiers by the end of the month.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
I had a quick look at FB, much to my shame, and in all honesty I think your observation would apply to nearly all, if not all questions 😄
Yea me too - I looked at FB as well - I feel dirty, very dirty and full of self loathing.
I do believe that we may need a Confession Box thread so those penitents to be heard and possibly cleansed of their misgivings...where are you, Father Stu?...is that you in there.;)

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
A mate of mine saw a car carrier heading north on the M1 on Saturday so assume that may be heading to Newcastle or Brisbane maybe from Port Kembla.
My agent in Noosa said on Saturday last, that a car carrier had been spotted heading north of Brisbane...I was a little bewildered why he wouldn't know what was moving around.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My agent in Noosa said on Saturday last, that a car carrier had been spotted heading north of Brisbane...I was a little bewildered why he wouldn't know what was moving around.
Maybe Ineos Australia is operating on a "need to know" basis!...;) :ninja:

Reactions: Max
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
Maybe Ineos Australia is operating on a "need to know" basis!...;) :ninja:
Meanwhile for those in the west. The Oberon.

Oberon.JPG
Berth 12.JPG
But wait there's more. The Tysla comes to the same berth on 22/6/23 but check this site as the Oberon is late.
No cars no worries, go to the Sail & Anchor in the arvo.
Cheers, Grey Nomad.

Bushguide

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
My Dealer just informed me that my Grenadier has been built, and is now in Batch and Hold waiting to move to the Port. That motor car has no idea what an adventurous life it has in front of it.

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
My Dealer just informed me that my Grenadier has been built, and is now in Batch and Hold waiting to move to the Port. That motor car has no idea what an adventurous life it has in front of it.
Hey Les,
Can I enquire if you know what your vin is? If you know, Perhaps for privacy reasons keep it a bit vague.
Cheers
Henry

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Utterly brilliant! Hope you're able to document as much of that as you can Les!

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
Likewise. Nice to know the process is moving.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Mine went into Production on 24th May so is probably parked next to yours now.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Going to make a new TV series with the INEOS Grenadier?

I know I miss them. I own the whole set. Thank you for all the pleasure they gave and still give me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom