The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
We have just received notification that our Grenadier is on the Tortugas.
Sadly however, the boat is still piddling around near Southampton, so some weeks away yet.

Anyone with a marine tracker account able to get a full timetable for this vessel?

View attachment 7813907
VIN number or series? I.e 1000 -2000
2000-3000 etc?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well thats the first time I have heard that Ineos have been able to say what vessel and individuals car is actually on.

When did you sign your contract?

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Well then yours must be on the Tysla about to be delivered to Port Kembla
Geez I hope not! That would mean another month of waiting. Mine was due to be in the first batch of 20 which was meant to arrive early May-ish

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well thats the first time I have heard that Ineos have been able to say what vessel and individuals car is actually on.

When did you sign your contract?
Credit to SLRV who emailed me this morning with the news.
Contract was signed with mark-ups back in November 2022, then again in February 2023 when they got all the details right,

cheswick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We have just received notification that our Grenadier is on the Tortugas.
Sadly however, the boat is still piddling around near Southampton, so some weeks away yet.

Anyone with a marine tracker account able to get a full timetable for this vessel?

View attachment 7813907
Fremantle 02-Jul
Melbourne 14-Jul
Brisbane 18-Jul

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
So here's a timely warning for all those heading for the great outdoors after all the rain
Surprised nobody's marketing a plumbed in underbody fire suppression system for 4wds!

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sam Ratcliffe (Jims son) moved into the role of Head of Marketing, responsible for heading up Marketing, Communications and Commercial for the Grenadiers. Theres your problem I suspect.
I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing as it shows the commitment of the family to the brand being successful. With these wealthy families its all about personal profile and successful dynasties. Sam will trying his to prove to his dad that he is worthy of his dads praise, and Jim will be doing everything to show the world that Sam is not just another privately schooled tosser. (Apologies to all of the privately schooled non tossers)

However, no doubt there were better candidates for the Head of Marketing than Sam.

Reactions: Max

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing as it shows the commitment of the family to the brand being successful. With these wealthy families its all about personal profile and successful dynasties. Sam will trying his to prove to his dad that he is worthy of his dads praise, and Jim will be doing everything to show the world that Sam is not just another privately schooled tosser. (Apologies to all of the privately schooled non tossers)

However, no doubt there were better candidates for the Head of Marketing than Sam.
if Sam doesn’t work out, I hear the marketing team behind Bud Light are looking for work. 🤐

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
if Sam doesn’t work out, I hear the marketing team behind Bud Light are looking for work. 🤐

Go Away GIF

Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom