The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:36 AM
Reaction score
So an update from today from my mates car. The dealers system says that the car is built, completed batch and hold, ready to ship.
Yesterday, Ineos customer service said that the car is not even built yet as the contract has not been signed.
Dunno who to believe anymore.
You need to believe Jehovah

Mick

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I'm struggling to follow conflicting info ...

Signed contract end of Feb 23
23rd March SLRV emailed that my vehicle was in production
11th April SLRV emiled that it was built and waiting in batch and hold

Today (25 May) I receive an email from Ineos that my vehicle is in production and how am I going to pay, my status on Inoes portal has been updated to 'in production'.

Does anyone out there have any idea what is actually happening?
My story is much the same as yours, I also rang the customer service number(UK) and they gave me the VIN number, Ignition Car Centre Stafford said they get an updated spreadsheet each month which I think maybe the most accurate, my VIN number ends in 3126.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm struggling to follow conflicting info ...

Signed contract end of Feb 23
23rd March SLRV emailed that my vehicle was in production
11th April SLRV emiled that it was built and waiting in batch and hold

Today (25 May) I receive an email from Ineos that my vehicle is in production and how am I going to pay, my status on Inoes portal has been updated to 'in production'.

Does anyone out there have any idea what is actually happening?
But are you sure it’s conflicting…?

Batch and hold means assembled but then held for further inspection before release. It is quite possible that in this process components were identified for replacement, worst case scenario (for the manufacturer, not you that is) would be needing to remanufacture the vehicle completely.

Surely this is better than flooding the market with future warranty claims? All you would be doing is moving effort from the factory (where you have workforce) to the provinces (where you have less).

Miltz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:06 AM
Reaction score
Hope so but not looking good so far…
Quick update,

It doesn't look like transferring the sale contract from my soon to be defunct business (3 days time) to myself personally is going to happen, it appears I've effectively lost my deposit and the order.

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement... My business is defunct because Ineos didn't deliver the vehicle remotely when close when promised...

Regards,

Paul

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Quick update,

It doesn't look like transferring the sale contract from my soon to be defunct business (3 days time) to myself personally is going to happen, it appears I've effectively lost my deposit and the order.

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement... My business is defunct because Ineos didn't deliver the vehicle remotely when close when promised...

Regards,

Did you speak to Justin?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Quick update,

Regards,

Paul
Can't you still get a refund?

Reactions: Max

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score
I'm expecting mine in a couple of weeks. Finance is sorted with the dealer - just waiting now for it arrive on the lot.
Camskii, mate how did you find their finance packages? Did you compare it to any other lenders?

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Camskii, mate how did you find their finance packages? Did you compare it to any other lenders?
I didn't go with the Ineos finance - just went with the dealer who was pretty competitive against some of the other quotes I got in the market.

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Sounds like a few people here are slipping their feet into the starting blocks and can't wait to get going. Well wouldn't want anyone to lose their pride and joy on the first trip after the starters gun is fired. So here's a timely warning for all those heading for the great outdoors after all the rain we've had in recent months.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-29/outback-car-fire-risk-increased-after-wet-season/102378446

Having worked in the north west of WA. Spinifex easy to set fire to, hard to put out can smoulder for ages undetected then burst into flames. Best sticking to tracks if you can see em cause its not hard to miss them in spinifex as well.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We have just received notification that our Grenadier is on the Tortugas.
Sadly however, the boat is still piddling around near Southampton, so some weeks away yet.

Anyone with a marine tracker account able to get a full timetable for this vessel?

Tortugas Track.jpg

Back
Top Bottom