The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:26 AM
Reaction score
Agent has advised my car has been built (I already knew this a month ago from IA) and is at the port awaiting next ship.

He did not know when likely to be shipped but probably in a week or two and expects Melbourne arrival mid June but will advise me when it's on the ship.

He said at the moment - cars from Europe to Australia are 10 days to unload and get through quarantine and another 10 days to transport to dealers.

Interestingly, he was told by IA Aust. that all Grenadiers on the first boat (Don Carlos) are customer cars.
I got same advice, all customer cars bar one on 1st ship. 1x dealer car only for ALL of QLD for the foreseeable.
I have advice my car is in production, but not complete, so let's see how long that is from production line to on the boat and that will be a good guide for future holders.

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Agent has advised my car has been built (I already knew this a month ago from IA) and is at the port awaiting next ship.

He did not know when likely to be shipped but probably in a week or two and expects Melbourne arrival mid June but will advise me when it's on the ship.

He said at the moment - cars from Europe to Australia are 10 days to unload and get through quarantine and another 10 days to transport to dealers.

Interestingly, he was told by IA Aust. that all Grenadiers on the first boat (Don Carlos) are customer cars.
Hopefully not customer cars that sit in the dealers lot for 2 months 😑

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
no!

wonder if there's an equivalent Rav4 forum saying that about us - or longer?

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can you imagine waiting 21 months for a Toyota RAV4
View attachment 7808515
clint eastwood kids GIF

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
RAV4 - I would rather ride my bike everywhere - for ever
RAV4 - have been a dog of a car since inception. One of the loudest small SUV on the market, almost unbearable in the older models and new ones are nearly as bad.
They also look fugly and the interior 'plastics' are just hideous. I swear Toyota interiors are designed by some sad plastic loving 80s PLEATHER PANTS wearing engineer!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
RAV4 - have been a dog of a car since inception. One of the loudest small SUV on the market, almost unbearable in the older models and new ones are nearly as bad.
They also look fugly and the interior 'plastics' are just hideous. I swear Toyota interiors are designed by some sad plastic loving 80s PLEATHER PANTS wearing engineer!
The older RAVs though actually had some decent off road ability as long as you didn’t need low range. The new ones are exclusively urban SUV

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The older RAVs though actually had some decent off road ability as long as you didn’t need low range. The new ones are exclusively urban SUV
My new company offered me a choice of company car or car allowance
Company car - RAV4 Hybrid
Car Allowance - Grenadier

Let me think about that for 37 seconds

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My new company offered me a choice of company car or car allowance
Company car - RAV4 Hybrid
Car Allowance - Grenadier

Let me think about that for 37 seconds
Haha Dave. Let me do the thinking for you!!!

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
Well I got a call from Magic this morning to say my grenadier was out of production and in batch and hold. Once it’s released, it’s off to the port and on the ship to Australia. Best guess is I’ll be seeing it July depending on how long b&h and shipping takes.

And before anyone asks my salent dates are, Reservation 12/10/21, Deposit 1/6/22, Contract 1/3/23, in production email 31/3/23.

Spec is a white Trialmaster diesel, 17” alloys, bull bar, side rails, side steps, front tow hitch, carpet mats, seat covers, privacy glass and cargo barrier.

It’s starting to get real!

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom