The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
So...my agent just called to tell me mine is on the boat and due to arrive early May! And is one of only a couple arriving in Sydney. So things are starting to get real haha
What was your vehicle’s final specification?

Interested to see what the spec is as don’t think we’ve established any patterns here so far, and an early build on a boat to Australia is a known quantity as an early production build.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
Yeah, same message received from my agent this pm. Getting close to ‘catchee monkee’.
good news. if you have signed your contract when did you do so? tks

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Happy people are getting good news, unfortunately not me, I have just been informed my build date was pushed from February to May.
Pretty disillusioning, but explains why I’ve not received a contract.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Happy people are getting good news, unfortunately not me, I have just been informed my build date was pushed from February to May.
Damn
I went from Jan to Mar... then radio silence but I had assumed an Apr build maybe but no news since the Mar update... but seeing you go another 3 months is painful. I am going to check in with SLRV on Tuesday and see if there is any update on their portal. Mine shows nothing.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Damn
I went from Jan to Mar... then radio silence but I had assumed an Apr build maybe but no news since the Mar update... but seeing you go another 3 months is painful. I am going to check in with SLRV on Tuesday and see if there is any update on their portal. Mine shows nothing.
Damn, no news since March and it is already 7th April.

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Love to be proven wrong on this but right now it seems that we don’t know much if anything about Perth deliveries?. I don’t have a build date but contract signed in early march. Not sure if anyone has anything more concrete about their delivery from Magic or IA, but would be great to know. Was hoping to be one of the first but suspect I might be heading into July territory at this point

Reactions: Sam

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Love to be proven wrong on this but right now it seems that we don’t know much if anything about Perth deliveries?. I don’t have a build date but contract signed in early march. Not sure if anyone has anything more concrete about their delivery from Magic or IA, but would be great to know. Was hoping to be one of the first but suspect I might be heading into July territory at this point
I ordered on 23 Jan 23, online, and have been told a June 23 build slot by Magic Enterprise. Info still not on IA site. No contract as yet.

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
What was your vehicle’s final specification?

Interested to see what the spec is as don’t think we’ve established any patterns here so far, and an early build on a boat to Australia is a known quantity as an early production build.
White Diesel Trialmaster with pretty much every accessory box ticked.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wow - that's one big bump, especially as cars are flowing at a good pace out of the factory - did you change any specs?

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Damn, no news since March and it is already 7th April.
No DaveB - no news from IA or their portal since I placed the 'Order'.
Local Dealer however said March build last year, but since then nothing.
No news since Dec. What do you mean by no news since March?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice And. Mind if I ask what Reservation date?
Can’t remember reservation date, but it was very early, Order date was 18th May

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was last told February build, can't remember when I last heard that but prob last Nov. There appears to be a link between 'in build/built/shipped/at agent' and that is to those that have signed a contract. Maybe not all but what appears to be a strong majority. I have not received a contract so I imagine my order is no further down the line than it was in May last year when I paid the deposit. Would hope that IA start churning out new contracts soon as that appears to be a step in the right direction. If I hear anything further on build slot I'll report back.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was last told February build, can't remember when I last heard that but prob last Nov. There appears to be a link between 'in build/built/shipped/at agent' and that is to those that have signed a contract. Maybe not all but what appears to be a strong majority. I have not received a contract so I imagine my order is no further down the line than it was in May last year when I paid the deposit. Would hope that IA start churning out new contracts soon as that appears to be a step in the right direction. If I hear anything further on build slot I'll report back.
I was told 12th Dec 2022 I had to get my specs FINAL as my contract was due in Jan... still waiting on any formal advice since.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Agent has advised my car has been built (I already knew this a month ago from IA) and is at the port awaiting next ship.

He did not know when likely to be shipped but probably in a week or two and expects Melbourne arrival mid June but will advise me when it's on the ship.

He said at the moment - cars from Europe to Australia are 10 days to unload and get through quarantine and another 10 days to transport to dealers.

Interestingly, he was told by IA Aust. that all Grenadiers on the first boat (Don Carlos) are customer cars.

Back
Top Bottom