The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
That's assuming the Grenadiers are off loaded in Melb. ..
Does the tracking app mention Port Kembla and Newcastle?
They were being touted as likely ports of entry to avoid the massive delays in Melbourne due to the biosecurity quarantine/clean process...
I can’t see the next port after Melbourne (you have to have a premium subscription).

Was speaking to a MB dealer yesterday (wife’s new car) and he was saying the backlog is reducing quicker than was thought a couple of weeks ago.

Moreover, he said that if a ship was carrying only cars from EU, then quarantine was much quicker.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
I presume, and perhaps hope , that is not your reality?
Unfortunately, I'm being absolutely serious. Since the lockdowns, people forgot how to "people." No thought, no follow-through, no pride in work, zero f*s to give. Society is broken.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:35 AM
Reaction score
Back to the topic at hand, I can appreciate the ship tracking. I was a first model order holder of the first year BMW K1600GT and a similar forum had all the ship tracking info available. It was surprising what info could be found if you knew where to look.

I hope our Australian members get some great news soon, and their Grenadiers are delivered as quickly as can be.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm being absolutely serious. Since the lockdowns, people forgot how to "people." No thought, no follow-through, no pride in work, zero f*s to give. Society is broken.
100% agree. It's why I quit the profession I was in as I was sick and tired of baby sitting other so called "licensed professionals". I come to the conclusion about 6 months in to the hyped up COV nonsense, that idiots would prevail and low and behold 1.5 years after it started, everyone with a "professional license" in my industry turned out to be nothing short of sh**! Zero f***s other than their overpriced pay checks landing in their hands. Sadly IA seem to not give many f***s, and risk now falling in to the same category of clown that I tried to escape...

Local time
Reaction score
Actually - it is!!

After departing Durban, he Don Carlos sailed to Reunion and then departed for Melbourne yesterday.

Expected to arrive 10 April with the famous "batch of 92"

The first Aussie owners might be driving their Grenadier by 31 May

View attachment 7807070
That's awesome. Hopefully as they aren't from Asia they don't get caught in the ship show.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So...my agent just called to tell me mine is on the boat and due to arrive early May! And is one of only a couple arriving in Sydney. So things are starting to get real haha
You mean.....arrive to you in early May?

The ship docks Melbourne in 5 days - so Sydney a week later?

Joey

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Same... clearly a few wrinkles, I don't mind a few months of ironing

and no Ineos premises yet here in Perth, from what I can tell. Clearly nothing is imminent
Showroom is just about finished Sam, it's right next to Mahindra in East Vic Park. They have a P02 there (I got a sneak peak)...

Reactions: Sam

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
You mean.....arrive to you in early May?

The ship docks Melbourne in 5 days - so Sydney a week later?
Nah arriving in Sydney early May. But rego and final homologation etc will take a few weeks so late may early June drive away is more realistic.

Back
Top Bottom