The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Grenadier Delivery & Wait Times in Australia.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Michael - What I don't get is that he is certain your car is not on the DC but, can't tell you which boat it is - don't you think that's a bit odd.

or he does but, maybe you didn't ask and he didn't proffer
Certainly very odd, and very different to what you were told.

My Agent said that he rang JH when I told him that we were following the progress of the Don Carlos, and was told that the first deliveries were currently on their way, but not on the DC. 🤷‍♂️

My agent was especially interested, because he has an order (not a demo) which is also supposed to be on the first ship.

When I spoke to Customer Service, they said that Ineos was not releasing shipping details.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Certainly very odd, and very different to what you were told.

My Agent said that he rang JH when I told him that we were following the progress of the Don Carlos, and was told that the first deliveries were currently on their way, but not on the DC. 🤷‍♂️

My agent was especially interested, because he has an order (not a demo) which is also supposed to be on the first ship.

When I spoke to Customer Service, they said that Ineos was not releasing shipping details.
well if JH says the DC is not the first boat carrying Grenadiers to Australia - we need another vessel to track!!

Andrew Kilby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I got a call from Magic this morning to say my grenadier was out of production and in batch and hold. Once it’s released, it’s off to the port and on the ship to Australia. Best guess is I’ll be seeing it July depending on how long b&h and shipping takes.

And before anyone asks my salent dates are, Reservation 12/10/21, Deposit 1/6/22, Contract 1/3/23, in production email 31/3/23.

Spec is a white Trialmaster diesel, 17” alloys, bull bar, side rails, side steps, front tow hitch, carpet mats, seat covers, privacy glass and cargo barrier.

It’s starting to get real!

Cheers
Steve
That is great news. Might see you on the Anne Bedell some time.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
June is possible. I’m allowing a bit of slip to allow for delays in dealer fit bits n bobs And no one knows how the electric brake controller and trailer/nato adaptors will be supplied./fitted
Interesting, I wonder how/if the NATO adapters can be modified to suit, I know since the power outlet is + and - it should be simple, but the lights etc with trailer brakes (think redarc Tow-pro) I'm wondering if they are compatible?

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting, I wonder how/if the NATO adapters can be modified to suit, I know since the power outlet is + and - it should be simple, but the lights etc with trailer brakes (think redarc Tow-pro) I'm wondering if they are compatible?
13 to 7 pin trailer plug adaptors are available, Just need to make sure that the correct pins are wired together for the trailer brakes, which is easy to do. As for NATO Plug adaptors I'm hoping the dealer/ineos will supply a ready made adaptor. If not I'll make my own.

Cheers
Steve

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
As for NATO Plug adaptors I'm hoping the dealer/ineos will supply a ready made adaptor. If not I'll make my own.

Cheers
Steve
I have had an Australian Co contact me to work on a solution. I have also contacted my INEOS Dealer to get involved (they are interested). Sorry to be vague, but this only happened yesterday and we are working on details and a NATO to Anderson adapter to test.

They are also working on a Deutsch DTP plug kit customised for INEOS users. The CEO asked for some feedback recently so I gave it and the Co. followed up on both matters!

Last edited:

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
what is the point of having forum members in Melbourne if they aren't currently at the port with their telephoto lenses pointed at the Don Carlos???
It's a valid point, just don't know how close we could get. Maybe from the top of Bolte bridge or Westgate?

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It's a valid point, just don't know how close we could get. Maybe from the top of Bolte bridge or Westgate?
Sydney Harbour Bridge? That's close, right?

I mean east coast is all the same. C'mon get on with it

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
for the record, Perf car terminal is right in the heart of the village. A superior arrangement

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have had an Australian Co contact me to work on a solution. I have also contacted my INEOS Dealer to get involved (they are interested). Sorry to be vague, but this only happened yesterday and we are working on details and a NATO to Anderson adapter to test.

They are also working on a Deutsch DTP plug kit customised for INEOS users. The CEO asked for some feedback recently so I gave it and the Co. followed up on both matters!
Thanks and a PS to the reply on the other thread I’m guessing that the NATO Anderson plug adaptor will be fused (50amp?) to protect the Anderson plug.

pps Magic in Perth may well be interested in hearing from you as well.
cheers
Steve

Sandy805

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:40 AM
Reaction score
I've just heard from my dealer. He tells me I should be picking up my Grenadier in early June. Before he gets any demo cars to show off as well. I'm in New Zealand so would assume that will be after aussy deliveries?

Back
Top Bottom