The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dealer default locations for US pre-order

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
MAINLINEHello all - if you’ve placed your preorder you were given a default dealer who I believe will be geographically closest to you. I thought we could look at this since we don’t actually know where they’ll be.

I am along the coast of NJ and the distance from my house to Philly is about 55 miles and to NYC about 90.

What about others?

Throwing a total GUESS - BMW Mainline / New Country Auto Group LINK
5 States/25 Locations- could cover whole NE

IMG_0563.jpeg

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello all - if you’ve placed your preorder you were given a default dealer who I believe will be geographically closest to you. I thought we could look at this since we don’t actually know where they’ll be.

I am along the coast of NJ and the distance from my house to Philly is about 55 miles and to NYC about 90.

What about others?
Hi Krabby, Did my pre-order today 5-31-2023. I am at the coast in Ventura County, California. Santa Barbara is 45 min north of me and LA is 1 hour south of me. Ineos said in my pre-order that I would eventually be connected up with an Ineos Dealership somewhere in LA.
I'm guessing that mean Santa Barbara is not getting an Ineos Dealership.
DaBull

ADVer

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Grass Valley, CA to San Jose, CA 170 miles, 3-4 hours, with heavy traffic in the SF Bay Area, it makes for a very long day. But should be worth the effort.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
I am outside of Nashville, Tennessee placed my pre-order and my closet dealer option was Atlanta 200 miles away. “Build it and they will come” and I will!

I'm in Nashville, TN. Got Atlanta as well. We'll have to meet up whenever our orders arrive!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Hi Krabby, Did my pre-order today 5-31-2023. I am at the coast in Ventura County, California. Santa Barbara is 45 min north of me and LA is 1 hour south of me. Ineos said in my pre-order that I would eventually be connected up with an Ineos Dealership somewhere in LA.
I'm guessing that mean Santa Barbara is not getting an Ineos Dealership.
DaBull
I’m hoping Rusnak or O’Gara in Westlake Village are picked - they have many small brands and large scale…..

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m hoping Rusnak or O’Gara in Westlake Village are picked - they have many small brands and large scale…..
Hi YellowLab, That would be great for me, as being at the coast in Ventura County, it would only be 40 min to Westlake. We will have to meet up in Westlake if they choose a dealership there. See you soon, or sort of soon. DaBull

RoyalWulff

Reservation Holder
Forum Supporter
Local time
1:33 AM
Reaction score
MAINLINEHello all - if you’ve placed your preorder you were given a default dealer who I believe will be geographically closest to you. I thought we could look at this since we don’t actually know where they’ll be.

What about others?

Colorado

What about others?

View attachment 7814246
Colorado Springs (kinda bummed it won’t be in Denver)

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi YellowLab, That would be great for me, as being at the coast in Ventura County, it would only be 40 min to Westlake. We will have to meet up in Westlake if they choose a dealership there. See you soon, or sort of soon. DaBull
Which color did you choose?

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was given two choices… “Los Angeles” (90012 zip code) at 20 Km away, and “Newport” (92663, Ladera Ranch) at 80 Km away. Interesting as I’m in the San Gabriel Valley, not very far east of Downtown LA. Will see which dealership works best tax-wise, etc. And a trip to the OC is always a fun thing 😎

A1B2C3D4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in NH with the listed dealer in Boston, MA. So I shouldn't have to pay sales tax.

I picked a SW base model with alloy wheels, ladder, and tint. Didn't even get the floor mats. I'll buy after.

Local time
Reaction score
being in nw CT the danbury hub is close to me.

I wonder if the the tri- state area will venture to danbury or go to philly.

big question is if they'll even sell 5000 cars in the USA?

Drausch1976

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I chose tri-state area as I’m in CT. When you click on the dealership it gave me a location of Danbury CT. 34 miles away. Next closest was Philly. Not sure if anyone has actually clicked on the location tab and had a more detailed location like that?

Local time
Reaction score
I chose tri-state area as I’m in CT. When you click on the dealership it gave me a location of Danbury CT. 34 miles away. Next closest was Philly. Not sure if anyone has actually clicked on the location tab and had a more detailed location like that?

thought for certain I would have to go to either the nyc area or boston

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Which color did you choose?
Hi YellowLab: I choose Shale Blue and left roof same color.
I figured I could always change roof color in future if I wanted too.
Going to be my Surf Safari Adventure Dream Machine and Daily Driver.
Surfs Up! DaBull

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Luckily, Houston will have a dealership and that's what I was assigned.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi YellowLab: I choose Shale Blue and left roof same color.
I figured I could always change roof color in future if I wanted too.
Going to be my Surf Safari Adventure Dream Machine and Daily Driver.
Surfs Up! DaBull
Very cool color! I’m going with the Eldoret Blue with the white top - like the vintage look of that. Of course it might just be cheaper to wrap white later. Some of the option prices as you have seen (Rhino Racks) are significantly more than buying from RR.

Last edited:

Zimm

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Very cool color! I’m going with the Eldoret Blue with the white top - like the vintage look of that. Of course it might just be cheaper to wrap white later. Some of the option prices as you have seen (Rhino Racks) are significantly more than buying from RR.
the rack mounts appear custom to accommodate the grab bars and power points.

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I live in upstate SC and got ATL or Greensboro, NC as choices. I picked NC for no other reason than I go up north more often than I go to ATL. Distance//time was more/less the same.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I live in upstate SC and got ATL or Greensboro, NC as choices. I picked NC for no other reason than I go up north more often than I go to ATL. Distance//time was more/less the same.
So what happens to us when we need warranty repair - hope they strike a deal with BMW or someone.

Back
Top Bottom