The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Cup holder.....

BInder

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:06 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with anything that makes the factory "cup holders" anything other than completely worthless and a waste of space? Seriously, what coffee mugs do they use in europe? Do europeans drink liquids? My smallest travel coffee mug barely wedges in that stupid hole. While I'm at it, has anyone come up with something that adds cup holders for the rear passengers?

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with anything that makes the factory "cup holders" anything other than completely worthless and a waste of space? Seriously, what coffee mugs do they use in europe? Do europeans drink liquids? My smallest travel coffee mug barely wedges in that stupid hole. While I'm at it, has anyone come up with something that adds cup holders for the rear passengers?
We Europeans are so cool we don't put cups of coffee in them, but drinks in small plastic bottles and cans.

marcusnilsson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi!
Swede here. We rank 6th in the world on coffee consumption per capita. Haven’t found a need for larger cupholders yet… 😉.

Cupholders in the rear row is a different story. Haven’t found a good looking solution for that yet !

I’m thinking of repurposing my Joolz cupholder (baby stroller). Just need to figure out where to mount it, and then it easily detaches by lifting it straight up.

Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpeg
    IMG_0212.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 114

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score
Coffee in the rear ?! - That's the row were things get spilling over and over :ROFLMAO:

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
Here is one for the rear. Called Rocky Mountain Holster.

Attachments

• IMG_5027.jpeg
    IMG_5027.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
In Australia we drink proper coffee in normal size volumes
I personally only drink high quality espresso.
I usually have a water with ice in it in the Grenadier however.
They make them with a reduced size base to fit in cup holders. They keep the water cold for hours.
You could also put American cawfee I guess.....although not really sure why anyone would drink it.

1706371637697.png

TWExplor

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They make them with a reduced size base to fit in cup holders. They keep the water cold for hours.
You could also put American cawfee I guess.....although not really sure why anyone would drink it.

View attachment 7841328
Just checking….the Yeti pictured will fit in the center console cup holders? Coffee is serious business around here!! Haha

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
When you order a coffee in Australia (discounting fast food chain " coffee" ) it is usually around 300ml.
Not a litre or more.
Hence the cupholders are perfectly adequate for those that need to drink and drive. In this country.
Other than that they are a tad useful for bits and bobs a hardcore offroader needs to grab at any moment.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:06 PM
Reaction score

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi [Adam]: Ok, it took me years to learn the Starbucks language that a small was a tall, a large a grande and an extra large a Venti. So is you cup a tall or grande, inquiring minds want to know? 😂 DaBull
I think MED/Grande, LG/Venti, XL/ Trenta😂…I hate Starbucks but my daughter loves it😂🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

It appears Adam has a Venti in his pic

I’m going to go dig a ditch, or take a transmission apart now…so I can get get my man-card back😂😂🤡

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7841328
Have to agree on the coffee.....if you can call it that, I think they wave the coffee over the cup to give it flavour ☕

Back
Top Bottom