The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
Resource icon

3D print American Size Cup Holder BenTN rev2

No permission to download

BenTN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
BenTN submitted a new resource:

American Size Cup Holder - An overlay panel for adding larger cup/mug capacity to the stock console cupholder

This is a 3d-printable overlay that attaches on top of the stock console cup holder using the existing screw locations. It provides a secure space for a handled coffee mug on the LH side, and leaves access to the full-depth original cup holder on the RH side. It also includes a pen holder immediately in front of the center storage cubby. It allows clearance for fingers to easily reach the cubby latch release.

It does not require removing anything but the 4x cosmetic screws from the...

Read more about this resource...

20240129_190934_smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
And so it starts.

Thanks for all the effort you put into this @BenTN and for your patience while we worked things out to make this resource section available for the benefit of everyone.

BenTN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure this collection will become a great resource for the forum over time. I know there are lots of talented and capable people in this group that will be able to improve the vehicle and build on each other's ideas. Can't wait to see what modifications we all come up with together.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Where can we grab the file? Looks really good. I’ll get my print bitch (my son) working on it.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Where can we grab the file? Looks really good. I’ll get my print bitch (my son) working on it.
Never mind. Just saw the file. Thank for doing this.

Back
Top Bottom