The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Communication is ZERO! Does anyone know what is going on? (INEOS Automotive)

Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
I'm partially concerned about the current lack of comms and broken promise to keep us informed, however, what really concerns me now is that this type of poor corporate behavior may roll over in to the warranty and care period and that is alarming. What if I need urgent warranty assistance and this is how they respond. Disaster.
Exacto !
First impressions and all that.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
Exacto !
First impressions and all that.
I do not give a damn of I break down 500kms from yonder. But with my family in the car and a company that cannot say hello "3 weeks late", doubt is manifesting!

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I called IA on Friday to try and gleam some more information as to when my 'January Build' car will actually roll down the production line. No info given on that but was reassured we would all receive an update 'towards the middle of next month.

Odds are that my car will be a 73 registration, at the earliest. The green oval is calling.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I called IA on Friday to try and gleam some more information as to when my 'January Build' car will actually roll down the production line. No info given on that but was reassured we would all receive an update 'towards the middle of next month.

Odds are that my car will be a 73 registration, at the earliest. The green oval is calling.
Ah.. an update by the middle of next month, not a vehicle!
Didn't they say that last month?
Where does that stand with Sir Jim saying customers would start getting their cars at the end of the month....in March

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ah.. an update by the middle of next month, not a vehicle!
Didn't they say that last month?
Where does that stand with Sir Jim saying customers would start getting their cars at the end of the month....in March
It does rather stink doesn't it. I feel quite sad about it in a way, the delays are annoying for us but the dealers who have adopted the Ineos model, and Ineos Automotive themselves, must be financially blowing their brains out.

However, on Facebook this morning someone reports seeing a 23 plate Grenadier on the road. Hopefully soon to be verified.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
However, on Facebook this morning someone reports seeing a 23 plate Grenadier on the road. Hopefully soon to be verified.
I read that on fb too, I think it was a forum member that posted about the 23 plate; @Annee, perhaps she could confirm? thank you!

Reactions: JOB

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I read that on fb too, I think it was a forum member that posted about the 23 plate; @Annee, perhaps she could confirm? thank you!
Hi, so my friend and her partner who works for Mercedes were driving up the M1 near Leicestershire yesterday afternoon and spotted a Grenadier on a 23 plate in green, both know exactly what the Gren looks like as they both drive Gwagons and have followed the Ineos story from the beginning. They are in no doubt that it was a Gren.

jamesfielding

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, so my friend and her partner who works for Mercedes were driving up the M1 near Leicestershire yesterday afternoon and spotted a Grenadier on a 23 plate in green, both know exactly what the Gren looks like as they both drive Gwagons and have followed the Ineos story from the beginning. They are in no doubt that it was a Gren.
Perhaps is was Sir Jim? His is green from memory.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Sandicliffe Ineos Grenadier were at the Point to Point at Garthorpe on Sunday, displaying the vehicle. (Picture lifted from FaceAche)

(I was not to far away marshalling cycle races in a Vauxhall Agila, so Ineos owe me big time!)

Attachments

• Sandicliffe Ineos Grenadier Belvoir Point to Point.jpg
    Sandicliffe Ineos Grenadier Belvoir Point to Point.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 64

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A road registered vehicle not being driven/shown by a journalist, broadcaster or Ineos staff. I feel faint or was it trailered to site?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
A road registered vehicle not being driven/shown by a journalist, broadcaster or Ineos staff. I feel faint or was it trailered to site?

You forgot the other option….or owner of a mall crawler conversion company.

acwiltshire

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

As i posted , last week I poked the IA cutomer services and discovered that my Jan build was now sitting at my dealer. Went to see it on Friday .... georgeous.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As i posted , last week I poked the IA cutomer services and discovered that my Jan build was now sitting at my dealer. Went to see it on Friday .... georgeous.
What reason did your dealer give for not releasing the car to you? It seems like there are a number of stories doing the rounds.

Local time
Reaction score
What reason did your dealer give for not releasing the car to you? It seems like there are a number of stories doing the rounds.
Yes what was. the reason software, power steering or suspension bushes.

Back
Top Bottom