The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

AFdude412

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
@Bison-Gear I received and installed my roof shelf yesterday and wanted to give you a heads up that the spacing of the holes on the brackets that bolt to the ceiling were slightly off. I had to use a file and remove around 1-2mm of material on one hole for each bracket to allow proper alignment of the bolts into the ceiling.

Other than that small issue, the install went great and am very happy with the quality of the product. Can’t wait to see what else you come up with.

This shelf will be perfect for storing my fishing rods.

IMG_8478.jpegIMG_8479.jpeg

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
At Bison Gear, we've pooled our expertise to create the ultimate table tailored for off-road and overland trucks, culminating in our latest offering designed exclusively for the Ineos Grenadier.

Key Features:

• Enhanced Versatility: The front boasts a MOLLE panel with predrilled holes, facilitating the easy installation of extra accessories like knives and axes.
  • Durability Guaranteed: Crafted with a robust stainless steel top, ensuring resilience against rugged conditions.
  • Expandable Workspace: With a convenient slide-out extension board, providing additional surface area whenever required.
  • Effortless Operation: Incorporating a self-latching mechanism operable with just one hand, simplifying usability on the go.
  • Sleek and Space-Saving: Designed with a slim profile and contours that seamlessly align with the factory trim, ensuring a cohesive aesthetic.

IMG_8447.jpg
IMG_8436.jpgIMG_8429.jpg

IMG_8420.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8446.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 40
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
Hello, it's Paweł from Bison Gear.

I'm excited to share that we're collaborating with Grenadier to bring you new and innovative products.
Our initial set of accessories is already on the market, and we're working on expanding the range even further.
Stay tuned for a comprehensive selection coming your way soon!

View attachment 7840095View attachment 7840096

View attachment 7840097
Congratulations, Paweł and Bison Gear, on your collaboration with Grenadier! It's great to hear about the launch of your initial set of accessories, and we're eagerly anticipating the expansion of your product range. Looking forward to seeing the innovative offerings you'll bring to the market. Keep up the excellent work!

internal

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Bison-Gear: I have your roof shelf and the MOLLE panel for outside and am very happy with it! Are you also planning to offer MOLLE panels for the inside of the two doors?

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
Got my shelf installed. I have “rear seat recline” brackets and I didn’t want people hitting their head so I slid the rack rearward and mounted just with 2 bolts. If I need a 3rd I’ll drill a new hole. It’s pretty solid though. Still plenty of room to get things on/off the shelf even with it more rearward in the cabin thanks to great box-y design of the grenadier….

Attachments

• IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    294.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1250.jpeg
    IMG_1250.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 81

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Hello Patel. I use your interior shelf and it is wonderful. Looking at your soon-to-be rear door drop down shelf. Can I get one without the molle panel? I don't like those things. What is the added thickness for mounting one of these, without the molle? Thanks, Jeffrey

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Got my shelf installed. I have “rear seat recline” brackets and I didn’t want people hitting their head so I slid the rack rearward and mounted just with 2 bolts. If I need a 3rd I’ll drill a new hole. It’s pretty solid though. Still plenty of room to get things on/off the shelf even with it more rearward in the cabin thanks to great box-y design of the grenadier….
Hi Asnes, Thanks for posting pictures of your install of the Bison roof shelf. I am also installing the rear seat recline brackets and wanted to see how a Bison Roof Shelf would set relative to the rear seat headrests. Now I know. Thank You! DaBull

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:07 PM
Reaction score
Pro tip: Be careful when removing the screw that holds one of the cover plates you have to remove. I dropped one into the plastic triim and I've been trying to fish it out with a magnet ever since.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Pro tip: Be careful when removing the screw that holds one of the cover plates you have to remove. I dropped one into the plastic triim and I've been trying to fish it out with a magnet ever since.
That’s why we include a few extra in the light shroud kits!

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
X2!! I almost lost one into the body cavity. Also, despite exactly measuring the holes for the plastic covers 3-of-4 did not line up and I had to sand a little with a dremel.

The “attic” as my wife calls it is very well built. My only feedback for bison is to use aluminum instead. I live in a very humid environment and I’m always concerned about rust. I think think aluminum would be plenty robust for the weight one my load on the shelf.

Overall I love it / really adds some necessary and usable storage space.

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Patel. I use your interior shelf and it is wonderful. Looking at your soon-to-be rear door drop down shelf. Can I get one without the molle panel? I don't like those things. What is the added thickness for mounting one of these, without the molle? Thanks, Jeffrey
Hi Jeffrey,
At the moment, we don't have plans for a version without the MOLLE panel on the front. However, the MOLLE panel offers numerous opportunities to attach extra gear such as knives, axes, torches, compressor cables, and more.

Regarding the added thickness for mounting without the MOLLE, the current table thickness is 4 cm / 1.6 inches.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Jeffrey,
At the moment, we don't have plans for a version without the MOLLE panel on the front. However, the MOLLE panel offers numerous opportunities to attach extra gear such as knives, axes, torches, compressor cables, and more.

Regarding the added thickness for mounting without the MOLLE, the current table thickness is 4 cm / 1.6 inches.
Thank you. So, you are implying that the molle panel can be removed to achieve your stated thickness increase?

Last edited:

Bison-Gear

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you. So, you are implying that the molle panel can be removed to achieve your stated thickness increase?
Apologies for the confusion. The measurement of 1.6 inches (4 cm) includes the panel, which is an integral part of the table's main structure, and cannot be removed.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Of course you did! As did I! I don’t hear it rolliing around anywhere though. Must have fallen out

inganjjang

Production/Transit
Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
To Bison Gear.
Patiently waiting for Paweł Zieja email with the invoice.
Also can you share the rear door mounted panel pictures and dimension? I want to add this item to my order when available.

Bison Gear name sounds so cool. I m going to shout your brand when at the dealer in South Korea.....

Back
Top Bottom