The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Average number of Gren's built every month?

mlagren23

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the average number of Grenadier's built every month? Would also be good to know what build number is current preferable with a known number and date?

Tom 77

Production/Transit
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
Weiß jemand, wie viele Grenadier jeden Monat durchschnittlich gebaut werden? Wäre es auch gut zu wissen, welche Build-Nummer aktuell ist, vorzugsweise mit bekannter Nummer und Datum?
Meiner wurde am 9. Oktober beim Händler angeliefert VIN 6378. Fahrzeuge die auf dem Gelände standen, mit Zulassung Juni, VIN ca. 2200

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know the average number of Grenadier's built every month? Would also be good to know what build number is current preferable with a known number and date?
As of 7/11/23 mine is built in the Hambach compound with "transport approved" (what ever that means presumably awaiting a transporter to Zeebrugge) the VIN is 7601

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
approx 700/mo averaged over last 12 months

get as a late a VIN as possible (?)

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:34 PM
Reaction score
Now 1 month into the second year of production (remember production officially commenced mid October 2022).
INEOS source told me they are on track for 12,000 in full year 2.

Paco Garcia

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
My trialmaster went into production on October 25, and it arrived at the dealership on Wednesday, November 8 and it is 85XX,

Back
Top Bottom