The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Order Number - UK

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
By the way, my online account was updated to 'Contract Signed' within 10 minutes of my signing the contract. Was surprised at that efficiency. An improvement no doubt.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
yep. I'm not 100pct whether that's still a gremlin in the system and I'll end up with the half height as originally ordered. I wonder whether the full height for the SW 5 seater model (if it was an option and exists at all) would then be the same as your two seater cargo barrier behind the front seats. I.e could I just take it out and leave it in the yard until I perhaps take the rear seats out and then fix it behind the front seats??

Either way I'll need a half height sooner rather than later as not having one (any version) is not an option, having the full one will be a pain until can sort it out one way or another.
Hang on, are you saying that your contract lists the full height barrier, or that your 5-seat vehicle has actually been delivered with one? Apologies if I missed the relevant post if you’ve covered this elsewhere!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hang on, are you saying that your contract lists the full height barrier, or that your 5-seat vehicle has actually been delivered with one? Apologies if I missed the relevant post if you’ve covered this elsewhere!
the contract lists the full height barrier.

vehicle as far as I know is still only a tinkle in the IA eye presently

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
By the way, my online account was updated to 'Contract Signed' within 10 minutes of my signing the contract. Was surprised at that efficiency. An improvement no doubt.
You now need to update your profile on this forum to say contract signed, Ineos are more efficient than you :)

EDIT: I can't seem to change mine, it says 3. contract signed on my profile but not updated so yes Ineos is more efficient than me!

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You now need to update your profile on this forum to say contract signed, Ineos are more efficient than you :)

EDIT: I can't seem to change mine, it says 3. contract signed on my profile but not updated so yes Ineos is more efficient than me!
ha - only Stu can do it. Think he sifts through the changes that you've saved in your account now and again.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
the contract lists the full height barrier.

vehicle as far as I know is still only a tinkle in the IA eye presently
I have the identical error in my contract. Does your contract price for the vehicle match your configurator price or is there a difference?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have the identical error in my contract. Does your contract price for the vehicle match your configurator price or is there a difference?
Yes matches. Not yet checked the total against my original options order. Will do so over the wend. My config price dropped up and down a fair bit - max fluctuations was close to 15k! (no changes from me apart from saddle pack)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I saw my vehicle yesterday and was keen to see if a half height or a full height was provided (I don't believe the full height will fit in a 5 seat vehicle ~ well at least not behind the rear seats!).

Currently there's no cargo barrier provided. There were others in the car park with half height and even with the central divider.

I sense it's a little cock up that the agent is going to have to sort out.

Shippa

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:23 AM
Reaction score
Looks like the IA pixies may have seen my post as my contract arrived this morning in my inbox.
If you goy your contract on thursday 27april then mine should not be far off. order 0005449xxx.

Back
Top Bottom