The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Tracking

Augusta_Master

Production/Transit
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
My grenadier is on its way to the US!

Does anyone know what cargo company ineos is using for trans Atlantic to US?

Does anyone know how to get the booking number, bill of lading number or customer reference number to help track the truck?

Thanks

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Latest news on Morning Lynn. Vehicles are loaded on vessel and it has departed Zeebrugge. Quick stop at Southampton and ETA in Brunswick, GA on November 18 (2 days later than initial estimate)
Attached is the list of VINs loaded to allow checking if yours is on board!

Attachments

• Morning Lynn load out.xlsx
    24.9 KB · Views: 79

DeepH20

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Latest news on Morning Lynn. Vehicles are loaded on vessel and it has departed Zeebrugge. Quick stop at Southampton and ETA in Brunswick, GA on November 18 (2 days later than initial estimate)
That's a really interesting excel file. You mind sharing what one has to do to figure out the vessels being used and where to find the cargo file like you provided... other than bugging you for updates? I have 7025 which appears to have missed the boat!

DeepH20

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually I just figured it out from another thread. That's super cool. I'm on the Morning Claire arriving in Brunswick tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• Morning Claire load out.xlsx
    23.2 KB · Views: 67

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm assuming it'll be stopping in Baltimore probably around Nov 13?

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Figure Storm Ciaran caused the delay. What's 2. more days after waiting 2+ yrs 😂

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Morning Chant has entered the Strait of Juan de Fuca and is on its way to the Puget Sound. It is slated to dock tomorrow @ 1700

Augusta_Master

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
This is for anyone from the Morning Claire group.

Any updates on status of your deliveries?

Thanks

skijosh

Production/Transit
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
So my vin is much much lower than almost all of them on the Morning Claire - I also ordered before the public purchase period with a VIP invite. Any idea if other boats have already come across, or where mine might be?

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So my vin is much much lower than almost all of them on the Morning Claire - I also ordered before the public purchase period with a VIP invite. Any idea if other boats have already come across, or where mine might be?
Some have arrived nearly a month ago and others are still arriving. One person also posted that their truck was delayed nearly six months as it failed they QA inspection and that about 30 some odd others had also failed inspection and were being rebuild. So perhaps your best chance to find this information is to reach out to the dealer. They have a listing of all VIN numbers that have shipped to date.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Some have arrived nearly a month ago and others are still arriving. One person also posted that their truck was delayed nearly six months as it failed they QA inspection and that about 30 some odd others had also failed inspection and were being rebuild. So perhaps your best chance to find this information is to reach out to the dealer. They have a listing of all VIN numbers that have shipped to
Anybody got the VINs that failed?? Mild panic.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
[IMG alt="SUBVET735705769"]https://www.theineosforum.com/data/avatars/m/9048/9048061.jpg?1687297307[/IMG]

SUBVET735705769

Grenadier Ordered
Local time9:34 PMJoinedJun 20, 2023Messages13Reaction score18LocationSeacoast, New Hampshire
United-States

As an early hand raiser and reservation holder, I was getting really excited when we could track VINs on the ships. I asked my dealer for the VIN, which he provided, and began searching. After finding VINs below, adjacent, and above my VIN, I became frustrated with the reality that my truck wasn't on any of the ships. When I took a test drive, I mentioned this to the dealer and they said they would look into it, A few days later, I get an email, quickly followed by a phone call explaining the situation affecting my truck and 34 others. My INEOS account info went from Q4-23 delivery to Q2-24 delivery.

It turns out these trucks did not pass a Quality Control check for some reason. The cause was not provided nor did I ask, but was told two options were considered. One was to repair the flawed trucks and send them to the customer as soon as possible. The other option was to fulfill the customer order by putting it back in the production queue and manufacture a whole new truck. The factory and Ineos reps decided on the latter which of course results in a longer delayed delivery.

Despite the disappointment, I feel that this was absolutely the RIGHT decision. It shows that their quality processes are functioning and the decision reflects the standards with which they want to be associated. I was assured that every effort was being made to fast-track these vehicles to the US. So, I will have to wait it out and enjoy everyone else's post about their new truck. But honestly, I hope I don't see another Grenadier on the road before I get mine.

Pre-ordered Trialmaster , grey with red frame, 17" alloys

Maybe he can give you some insight

Back
Top Bottom