The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Part number request from my Australian brothers

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Hello from NW USA!! Recently picked up my Trialmaster and am hoping one of you can assist me with a part number. I’ve got a mate outside of Melbourne who can assist me with purchase and shipping. What I’m looking for is the BullBar part number so I can have him order it and get it shipped to me.

If anyone can assist with the part number this would be greatly appreciated

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
The shipping charges from Australia are insane, making it too expensive.

Speaking to my Dealer the Roo Bar with freight to the USA is something like AUD7,000.

I have sent you the part number by DM.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My mate local to me has a friend in Melbourne who regularly ships containers of auto parts between LA and there. The roo bar “should” be very reasonable to ship as a small component in a large container

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My mate local to me has a friend in Melbourne who regularly ships containers of auto parts between LA and there. The roo bar “should” be very reasonable to ship as a small component in a large container
The sort of thing not available to dealers who have to pay full price.

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks @TheDocAUS for the part number. My suspicion is it will take several months to get ordered and shipped, hoping no surprises with availability from Ineos

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I could supply a few roos if you like.
Got more than enough for my needs , or should I say wants.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Part Number for Roo Bar is: GRA0A81001160
The bumpers on the North American Grenadiers are shorter, are the ones in Australia similar to the NA or longer like in the Euro zone. Does anyone know if the Roo Bar part number noted above will fit on the NA Grenadiers? DaBull

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The U.S. and Australian bumpers are the same as was previously reported by Ineos. Europe got those sweet looking (sarcasm) plastic “pedestrian” friendly bumpers

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
For USA Roo Bars - aftermarket light my way! I'm hoping for cooler relocations as well (among other things...).

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is all getting a bit silly. For goodness sake....It's a publicly available Ineos published part number!!!!

The Australian Ineos website has the Accessories brochure for download. I tried to attach it here but it's too large for the forum website.

A description of each accessory, its specifications including weight AND Ineos Part Number is included!

FWIW: In the April 2022 price list, the order code (not the part number) for the Roo Bar (40kg) was VBE and the price was AUD$1990 including Australian Goods and Services Tax of 10% and presumably the dealer fitting fee.

The Side Bars (14kg total) which extend from the chassis (in front of the respective front doors), external to each "fender" to the upper portion of each side of the Roo bar, thereby acting as a type of brace, are coded VBF and their price at the time (as above) was AUD$730. So at the current FOREX AUD/USD say $1350 + $500 approx.
Hope this helps

Last edited:

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
This is all getting a bit silly. For goodness sake....It's a publicly available Ineos published part number!!!!

The Australian Ineos website has the Accessories brochure for download. I tried to attach it here but it's too large for the forum website.

A description of each accessory, its specifications including weight AND Ineos Part Number is included!

FWIW: In the April 2022 price list, the order code (not the part number) for the Roo Bar (40kg) was VBE and the price was AUD$1990 including Australian Goods and Services Tax of 10% and presumably the dealer fitting fee.

The Side Bars (14kg total) which extend from the chassis (in front of the respective front doors), external to each "fender" to the upper portion of each side of the Roo bar, thereby acting as a type of brace, are coded VBE and their price at the time (as above) was AUD$730. So at the current FOREX AUD/USD say $1350 + $500 approx.
Hope this helps
Dennis, I think you got your currency calc back to front. AUD$730 is about US$480.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but if a source asks, then do it or lose the source. The person got the requested information by a direct message.

Back
Top Bottom