The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
11:45 PM
Reaction score
Before actual sales they were guessing it’d be roughly half
You know, their retention rate is a testament to what they have built. They built something so great, people are NOT dropping like flies despite the geopolitical / economic climate we live in. Hats off to Ineos for pulling it off!

Local time
8:45 PM
Reaction score
In another thread a person ordered in Dec with delivery set for Feb. If the exact build a person wants is not on the lot then the wait time doesn't seem that bad. I'd prefer to wait 60 days and get the exact build. As an example, adding dif lock is crazy expensive and hard to do later which makes that feature a bargain. Same with the tow hitch or anything that adds wiring. Things like a the country badge, step or rock rails, etc are easy to add later. Seems like this might create a bit of a surplus for the low-end builds.

Curious, if Ineos is only allowed 5 to 6k cars in the US per year...is that a calendar or fiscal year? Was wondering if we could see 10k units in the US by Oct of next year.

Local time
Reaction score
Weird. Not sure how that could be if we have all ordered well beforehand and are being told late Q1 or Q2.
Another data point I suppose. Maybe a shift in demand or they have ironed out any supply chain issues they had in the beginning.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another data point I suppose. Maybe a shift in demand or they have ironed out any supply chain issues they had in the beginning.
Perhaps. But if this truly was the case, it would behove many of us to just place new orders today and get them sooner than what we already expect.

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Perhaps. But if this truly was the case, it would behove many of us to just place new orders today and get them sooner than what we already expect.
Australian market and if I follow the thread back correctly it was ordered back in June.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231219-101035.png
    Screenshot_20231219-101035.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 12

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@MTNDOG makes more sense. Still, June to Feb is not too bad
Even thought I placed my order on 4-June-2023, Ineos processed it on 14-Jul-2023. It still arrived in Baltimore on 15-Nov-2023. That's only 4-months by Ineos' clock. I think NA is getting accelerated deliveries, or Ineos is just better at manufacturing...

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
They did prioritize US builds for early reservation holders so if you put a deposit down before this spring, IIRC, they were thinking you'd take delivery by January.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you noping my statement? Because it came from Ineos at my drive event and I've seen nothing to show that it's been incorrect so far. They aren't necessarily getting the trucks to the earliest handraisers first, otherwise I'd have mine. However, they did build a massive number of trucks for the US after the summer break as I was told by the Ineos rep.

PNW_IG

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I placed my deposit in April of 22, converted to order June 1, 23 and I my grenadier isn't even in production.

Back
Top Bottom