The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas ANY WORD YET? (the NA build date and dealer announcement thread)

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
41 now... still not mine, but good luck to you that yours has come in
YES! FINALLY. (whoops caps!)

Refreshed about 5 minutes ago and saw that it jumped up to 41, and there he is. Not sure how long the turn around from time listed on their site to when can expect call. Finances are in order, insurance ready to go, seat covers arriving tuesday and new axes gets here tomorrow. Might be one of best b-day/xmas/anniversary ever (for us).

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
YES! FINALLY. (whoops caps!)

Refreshed about 5 minutes ago and saw that it jumped up to 41, and there he is. Not sure how long the turn around from time listed on their site to when can expect call. Finances are in order, insurance ready to go, seat covers arriving tuesday and new axes gets here tomorrow. Might be one of best b-day/xmas/anniversary ever (for us).
Hopefully the turn around will be quick!

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully the turn around will be quick!
Would be nice for sure. As far as I know, there are/were only the three folk at Knauz, and given the backlog, I'm hopefully doubtful :)

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Would be nice for sure. As far as I know, there are/were only the three folk at Knauz, and given the backlog, I'm hopefully doubtful :)
Same.

I got the wind knocked out my sails a bit yesterday. I emailed Michael at RDS saying a shipment was on its way with my truck on it. His response was basically that's great but I'm so far back in our line I should not get excited.

"I've got 50 on the ground and another 60 at the port..."

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same.

I got the wind knocked out my sails a bit yesterday. I emailed Michael at RDS saying a shipment was on its way with my truck on it. His response was basically that's great but I'm so far back in our line I should not get excited.

Both port and dealership have finite space They need to double time getting vehicles to new owners, without sacrificing QC, of course.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same.

That number will drop to 49 around 3pm today. ;)

donnygreygrenadier

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same.

Krabby - mine has been at the port since Nov 10.

Jeffrey

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:44 AM
Reaction score
Upcoming shipments to US/Canadian ports...
Search "CUSTOMER REFERENCE" number at https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace to see the VINs on a particular shipment.
Big thanks to Kb6tho and Dagger22 for guiding me to the correct shipment that contains my vehicle. It's in transit near Halifax Canada and destined to Port Hueneme in mid January. Excellent sleuthing!

Wyoman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
Gratitude to Dagger22 for helping me locate the shipping info. I learnt that my GrenAdier will also arrive at Port Hueneme in mid January.

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My Grenny has been sitting at RDS for more than a week now waiting on accessories. Spoke to Michael and he mentioned there is a backlog in the shipment of accessories ordered post production.

Rather than continue to wait for the remaining accessories to arrive, I'll be heading in on Weds to pick my rig up. FINALLY.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I spoke with Cory at Warner Ineos in SLC today. Mine is in (it was coming off the truck as we were talking). Cory had his service manager get my Grenadier PDI'd today and will it get detailed tomorrow for delivery on Tuesday (Dec 26). My wife, Susan and I will fly in first thing Tuesday morning, head to Warner and get my Grenadier, then head over to Overland Gear Guy's place (more below), Costco for tires (295/70r17 BFG KO2) and ultimately drive home to Tucson, overnighting at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Tuesday night.

Cory sent me a pdf of the proposed contract of sale to review. No surprises, everything is as expected and it looks like it'll be an easy delivery. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I walked in from our trip today and didn't even unpack before i was packing my bag for Tuesday. I'm already ready to go! Thankfully, the side steps are in and the camp table arrived today, so those will be installed. The front fenders / wings checker plates and tow receiver fix will be done at a later date.

I also got a timely call from Rob @OverlandGearGuy today and will be picking up my order from him also on Tuesday. Great service! Look forward to meeting you, Rob. I'm a bit jelly that you've seen my Grenadier and I haven't!

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
7:44 AM
Reaction score
I spoke with Cory at Warner Ineos in SLC today. Mine is in (it was coming off the truck as we were talking). Cory had his service manager get my Grenadier PDI'd today and will it get detailed tomorrow for delivery on Tuesday (Dec 26). My wife, Susan and I will fly in first thing Tuesday morning, head to Warner and get my Grenadier, then head over to Overland Gear Guy's place (more below), Costco for tires (295/70r17 BFG KO2) and ultimately drive home to Tucson, overnighting at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Tuesday night.

Cory sent me a pdf of the proposed contract of sale to review. No surprises, everything is as expected and it looks like it'll be an easy delivery. To say I'm excited is an understatement. I walked in from our trip today and didn't even unpack before i was packing my bag for Tuesday. I'm already ready to go! Thankfully, the side steps are in and the camp table arrived today, so those will be installed. The front fenders / wings checker plates and tow receiver fix will be done at a later date.

I also got a timely call from Rob @OverlandGearGuy today and will be picking up my order from him also on Tuesday. Great service! Look forward to meeting you, Rob. I'm a bit jelly that you've seen my Grenadier and I haven't!

Cory will take great care of you, I saw his team adding some final touches today, and I must say, you have good reason to be excited. Looking forward to meeting you in person, I hav all your gear ready to go.

Safe Travels both directions, see you next week

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cory will take great care of you, I saw his team adding some final touches today, and I must say, you have good reason to be excited. Looking forward to meeting you in person, I hav all your gear ready to go.

Safe Travels both directions, see you next week

🎄 Merry Christmas 🎄
Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom