The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket Suppliers with dedicated Grenadier gear

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
And if you install it right away nobody will ask for it at the boarder. At least if you wash the whole car before coming back or use some mud spray to blend the new parts in
You stole my plan!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230501_192106_Chrome.jpg
Not heard of this company before... anyone know if their stuff is good quality? Similar price to the front runner offering (whose quality im not enthusiastic about) , and a nice looking rack too. Any of you German lads used their products? They are a German company

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score
What I was alluding to was that people who have never studied/ read French words just spell things as they hear them.
In general , spelling standards have dropped massively in the past few decades and many young journalists are too lazy to spell check. Even though a computer can help them with their writings...
Sloppy standards!
Sew yore saying that they should of used spiel cheque? 🤢

Should "of" is my personal pet peeve.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
AUSTRALIA
SLRV are working on some IG accessories: https://expeditionhq.com.au/grenadier-accessories-under-development/

In summary:
  1. fuel and water storage solutions;
  2. interior drawer system that lets you fit out your vehicle the way you want;
  3. an interchangeable system will include modules for storage, kitchen, fridge and an ‘up-rated’ electrical system; and
  4. South African company, Bundutec, have also come on board to supply their high quality electric lift rooftop tents and ‘360 degree’ awnings.

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What I was alluding to was that people who have never studied/ read French words just spell things as they hear them.
In general , spelling standards have dropped massively in the past few decades and many young journalists are too lazy to spell check. Even though a computer can help them with their writings...
Sloppy standards!
Some time ago, I read an article in a serious magazine in which a well-known journalist wrote 'trade union, referring to a 'trait d'union'...

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
Some time ago, I read an article in a serious magazine in which a well-known journalist wrote 'trade union, referring to a 'trait d'union'...
🤧

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Last edited:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The storage box looks quite voluminous. 👍

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
The boxes are like what you see in the Thor conversion from Alucab. The difference is they don't go into the cab

FlyingTrotter

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Gearmate are in discussion to create some drawer and related systems for the Grenadier

Thank you for your email. Yes, we will be designing drawers for the Ineos Grenadier for our customer to purchase, however, at the moment we are in discussion with Ineos regarding drawers for them only. Until this discussion is complete and we have an idea of what they want we will then be able to focus on designing new and more products for customers to purchase directly from ourself.

Unfortunatly I don’t have a time frame on when they will be designed and ready for purchase. I also can’t give any more information as I am usnure with where we are at with it myself, but as soon as I know more I will be in touch.

If there is anything else we can help with please do not hesitate to contact us.”

Animal Transit also confirmed they were developing dog boxes and drawer systems - again no time frame

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures of safari version. Melvin Moon has some posted on their Instagram page with the sand color seat covers. Screenshot_20230511_094519_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230511_094603_Chrome.jpg

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I love that colour and paint texture. I would have gone for that had it been an option
You can get it wrapped in satin or matte olive green. The tricky part with these vehicles are the door hinges. They are best left black. For anyone thinking about putting a full body wrap, order inky black and you will save yourself a ton of money with a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom