The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Aftermarket Requests: Racks, Brackets, Protection etc.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
11:48 AM
Reaction score
It would be great to have removable steps for the rock rails.

Here’s a company that makes rock rails with removable steps, however not for the Grenadier at this time. This set up may be great for many, however I would prefer longer removable steps that are just a bit lower to make it more convenient for my wife and guests getting in and out. After all, it you decide to go
off- road, you can very easily unbolt them. DaBull
https://n-fab.com/rkr-step-system
I have a pair of their bolt on steps that attach directly to my FJ's factory rock rails and they are fantastic. 2 bolts, easy on/off. I hope they make them for the factory rails on the Grenadier. 🤞

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:48 PM
Reaction score
Since the spare parts may be a bit sparse at launch, I'd be interested in a headlight wire mesh rock guard that uses the factory screw locations on the facade surrounding the headlight.
Cheap as chips ~ might need to alter the locating clips/buy a bigger size:
0022385_7-stainless-mesh-headlamp-stone-guards.jpeg

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:48 PM
Reaction score
Given the grenadier comes with integrated side roof mounts: I‘m interested in some kind of roof bars that make use of these mounting points - Not the rain gatter.
Seems odd having these roof mounts and not make use of them. Or to even block them as with the IA roof rack.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Given the grenadier comes with integrated side roof mounts: I‘m interested in some kind of roof bars that make use of these mounting points - Not the rain gatter.
Seems odd having these roof mounts and not make use of them. Or to even block them as with the IA roof rack.
It does seem a very obvious solution:
Screenshot_20220531_073040.jpg
But I'm almost certain Ineos are holding some things back for product development:
Screenshot_20220121_134520.jpg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
And they look a bit cosmetic.

The wires are good for butterflies, though.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
And they look a bit cosmetic.

The wires are good for butterflies, though.
Which bit of buy a bigger size did you not understand?

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
And removable rubber floormats.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yep I want some big rubber floor mats that have the lip on them and come up the sides of the centre console etc.

Why ? Because I want to keep my rubber flooring in tip top condition…yep I am that man who buys a protective cover to keep the proper protective cover neat and tidy.

I won’t take it off road as I don’t want to get any scratches on my new Mall Crawler !! 😝

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yep I want some big rubber floor mats that have the lip on them and come up the sides of the centre console etc.

Why ? Because I want to keep my rubber flooring in tip top condition…yep I am that man who buys a protective cover to keep the proper protective cover neat and tidy.

I won’t take it off road as I don’t want to get any scratches on my new Mall Crawler !! 😝
My car sees a vacuum once a year at best. And especially on those days, when I first have to walk the Dalmatian in the Park, then stop by the mall before I pick up the girls from their hockey match I just like to take out the mats and throw out the dirt before we head off to the opera.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Which bit of buy a bigger size did you not understand?
How do you think I didn't understand something?

The ones I am referring to are the ones which are visible in your posting.

They look cosmetic.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
My car sees a vacuum once a year at best. And especially on those days, when I first have to walk the Dalmatian in the Park, then stop by the mall before I pick up the girls from their hockey match I just like to take out the mats and throw out the dirt before we head off to the opera.

That would have me twitching and coming out in hives to be quite honest. I will sometimes run the battery power vacuum round my vehicles until the thing goes flat and that put the vacuum back on charge, it just keeps on top of things and is only minutes

Even work vehicles I like to be clean and tidy in and out.

Back
Top Bottom