The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas 2023-Dec-07: Canadian dealer network reveal

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
This, just in...

Mark your calendar. On December 7th, we’ll reveal our Canadian dealer
network, and the dealer covering your preferred delivery area.
You’ll need to contact that dealer to finalize your Grenadier order.
We’ll be in touch soon with all the details.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It would be awesome if the earliest Canadian orders are waiting in Tacoma, etc and they could start deliveries at the same time as the US customers. Fingers crossed for our northern neighbors.

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes. My fingers are crossed but my breath is not held. 😉

I tell myself the longer I wait, maybe a few more kinks or updates get worked out before I take delivery. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the good wishes. My fingers are crossed but my breath is not held. 😉

I tell myself the longer I wait, maybe a few more kinks or updates get worked out before I take delivery. 🤷🏻‍♂️
We'll know once your dealer is open. The dispatched VINs are listed in the US shipping threads. Good luck either way!

holdmybeer

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm reading other threads of concern here about the nature of some IG dealers being luxury and exotic brands. e.g. Lamborghini and Bentley and Porsche, and the IG side of the business potentially staffed and managed by the same people. 🫣

I'll remain optimistic but I do hope the white-gloved purveyors of luxury/exotic cars will step up with honest 4x4 enthusiasm for folks who want to drive their trucks hard and, gasp, put them away wet and dirty. Ha.

Are they ready for a three ton brick covered in mud up on a lift in their service bay? ;) We'll see!

At the very least, I reckon the staff fronting an old luxury/exotic brand have an understanding of low-volume manufacturing and picky clients that think a little ... differently ... than those who choose Toyotas and Hondas. 🤞

Back
Top Bottom